Hi! My name is Choi Minju but you can also call me Nikka as well. :)
Not really my real names, just so you know. ^^ Just in case for indentity protection.
I really like to read fanfics, especially ones from SHINee, so you could say I'm a great SHINee fan.
I blame my sister for showing me their Replay video in 2009 during the summertime. :P
I hope to make friends here as well as chat to other people who read/write fanfics.
I'm sort of a critic sometimes when it comes to reading stories, so feel free to post on my Wall if you want a review from me. ;)
UPDATE DISCLAIMER: There may be no guarantee that I may definitely give a review. I choose selectively over what story peaks my interests. This disclaimer, however, shouldn't discourage you over whether or not to leave a post on my Wall for a review. Due to recent college life, I am a tad bit busy so I may or may not be able to review your story in the future.
Thanks for visiting here~ *bows*
personality: tomboy (but not lesbian...although I'm not really picky), caring, & a bit sweet
- food: spicy dishes, dessert goods, bakeries, too much sugar, mayonaisse, mustard, ketchup, chocolate, sour taste
- hobbies: singing, dancing, surfing the web, watching T.V., sleeping, eating, writing, reading, running, jogging, skating
- music: KPOP, CPOP, hip hop, rock, alternative rock, rap, country, jazz, classic, opera, reggae, R&B, techno, screamo
family life: parents and a younger sister (I'm the oldest)
education: currently in 2nd year at CSUDH
religion/spirituality/beliefs: Roman Catholic…but honestly I believe in other stuff as well
goals/dreams/plans: to become a singer/entertainer in Asia and/or a writer for a book
what is important to you: friends & family - includes loved ones and internet buddies
talents or skills:
- musical: vocals, keyboard instruments (drumline=glockenspiel [bells], chimes, vibraphone, marimba, xylophone), violin
- artistic: sketch, paint, basic creativity
- sports: ….not my best forte, but I like basketball, soccer, badminton, street hockey, & dodgeball
- drama: …not the best thespian actress in high school, but I could always try to improve on film someday….
groups or affiliations or online communities you belong to: I frequently or sometimes go on Twitter, SFI, AFF, LiveJournal, tumblr, & YouTube.
My Fics on AFF:
- Love Letter For You - complete
- The Color of Love - hiatus
- My Flaming Princess - hiatus (also on SFI)
- Someday~ - hiatus
- Puppy Love - hiatus + under construction
- Demon of My Eyes - hiatus
- Angel's Starlight - complete
- Our Life - complete (co-author w/ starlove)
My AFF Family: