Lost connection?

Unexpected...

 

*not edited*

-------------------

“I told you, you are lucky!” Taeyoung whispered when I caught up with her. “Weren’t they so nice? I bet they are as sweet as they are on TV!”

“Ya, I guess I am lucky.” I smiled. “I even got Jonghyun sunbae’s phone number, he said that they keep me company by texting me.”

“Are you serious?! You got oppa’s number?! GIVE IT TO ME!” Taeyoung screamed.

“Shhhh! Not so loud!!” I covered Taeyoung’s mouth quickly. “He told me not to spread it though… So… Sorry…” I shook my head.

“Fine… I guess I understand… Are you gonna text him though?”

“I don’t think I should be the one to text them first… It makes me look like a desperate fan girl. And, I have you if I need help, right?” I smiled at Taeyoung.

“Yes, yes. I will help you. Oh! By the way, there are gonna be some “family” gathers with your straight senior! Which means you can have dinner or lunch with SHINee!” Taeyoung jumped excitedly.

“Am I supposed to call them to ask them that?”

“No, I am sure when they have time, they will call you and tell you about it.”

We kept walking around the building while Taeyoung’s straight senior introduce each room and teachers to us. Finally, the day ended. I thought many people would hate me because of SHINee being my straight seniors. But instead, they were very welcoming to me. Although, I am still wondering if they are surrounding me just because they wanted to use me as a connection to get to SHINee since they were mostly girls. Plus, I don’t even know if I trust people as easily as I was in Canada. I was always told that I am too naïve. Growing up in Canada made me believe that everyone is simple and doesn’t have a complex mind. However, the truth is, it is not true for many people. I waved goodbye to my classmates and Taeyoung as I start to head home.

----------------------------------------------

        School started for two months, but I have not gotten any text or calls from my straight senior, SHINee. And they have not come to school since last time we met. Because of being their straight junior, I have been following their news now. Also, I am actually starting to listen to their music, which I find very close to my taste. Realizing that Jonghyun sunbae’s attractiveness, not saying the others aren’t. But Jonghyun sunbae has this attraction that pulls my eyes on him whenever I watch their performances. His stare, his smile, his wink just melts me like he was the fire and I was the ice cube. Not paying attention to my mind and my hands, my house has slowly gained more pictures and merchandise of SHINee. I might not be a fan before, but now, I can defiantly call myself a SHINee WORLD, a shawol.

As school continues, the people around me decrease because of my lack of connection with SHINee. Everyone around me has already had a few family gathers with their straight senior. But as for me? Nope, none, zero, nothing. SHINee has been so busy flying around the world for their world tours and new album release, they hardly put a feet in Korea for a while now. I kept wondering why they have not texted me like they promised me.

“Stop staring at your phone! Just text them yourself!! You can’t just sit there and wait for them to text you first!” Taeyoung knocked my head as she sits down beside in class.

“But…” I couldn’t think of any new excuses to tell her, which I was very successful in the first three months. And yet, I still have not accepted her advice. But I think I might as well do it today. “Fine! I will do it!”

As I grabbed for my phone that was lying sadly on my desk, it started to vibrate. I immediately checked it and found a text from a blocked number. I clicked it open and found a picture text. It is from SHINee!

--------------------------

@Byoleta: kekeke~ yup~ it's coming~~ this time a little faster than you expected~~ and sorry, you may not have SHINee's number since Jonghyun said not to spread it~~

@Choi_Minju-Nikka: our skinship king is doing his work~~ 

@elmathepumpkin: "Sorry, Jonghyun sunbae said not to spread it..." Eunyeon apologizes.