meeting them

Unexpected...

 

“Why would they give up their interest just to be in the same school as some celebrity?!” I rolled my eyes.

“You are gonna get hated by so many people…” Taeyoung warned.

“Why?”

“Caz they are your straight senior.” Taeyoung smiled.

“Straight senior? What’s that?” I blinked.

“It’s like they are the people that need to “take care” of you when they are still attending the school.” Taeyoung shrugged.

“All five of them!?”

“Ya, caz they don’t really come to school that much, so the school just let them take care of a student together.”

“And I am the one?” I freaked a little.

Before Taeyoung could answer me, the principal said, “And now, everyone. Can the seniors go find your juniors? And give them a tour of our building.”

I sighed and stood up to face the back while everyone approached their senior/junior excitedly. I saw five guys walking straight to me with warming smiles on their faces.

“You must be Eunyeon. We are SHINee. I am the leader, Lee JinKi.” His eye-smile was adorable. “You can just call me Onew Sunbae if you like.” He then bowed slightly.

“I am blingbling Kim Jonghyun. Remember to call me sunbae or oppa!” He winked.

“Kim KiBum immida~ Call me Key for short~”

“I am Choi Minho.”

“I might not be older than you caz I skipped a few grades just to be with hyungs. I am Lee Taemin.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. Eunyeon immida.” I bowed slightly to introduce myself. “I have been living in Canada for the past five years. So there might be many things that I would need help with.”

“It’s f---.” Before Onew would finish his sentence, Jonghyun stopped him. “Have you heard of SHINee before?”

“Em… Not until a few minutes ago…” I looked down.

“WHAT?! Seriously?!” Key screamed.

“Sorry… No…” I shook my head.

“I can’t believe this! We get a junior that doesn’t even know us!” Jonghyun screamed.

“Isn’t it better like this though? She won’t treat us differently just because of our fame.” Minho suggested.

“Ya~ Jonghyun hyung, she would treat us like normal people.” Taemin smiled.

“Guys! Let’s go now! The plane is waiting!” a tall man called out for SHINee at the door way.

“It’s great to meet you, Eunyeon. Sorry, but we might not be able to be much help to you for a while. Because we won’t be able to attend school much…” Onew apologizes.

“How about we give you our number and you give us yours? This way we can help you even if we aren’t here.” Jonghyun suggested where everyone agreed to the idea. “Write it on my hand, manager hyung has my phone. AND! Please don’t spread it…”

“Em… Sure?” I wrote down my number on Jonghyun’s hand and passed my phone to Jonghyun for him to insert his number.

“Here you go! I will pass down your number to the members.” Jonghyun hand back my phone.

“Sorry Eunyeon, but we have to go now. We need to attend the SM Town concert in Tokyo tomorrow. We will see you soon!” Onew slightly bowed his head again.

“Annyeong~” Key waved as Taemin and Minho walked away.

I stood alone as I watch my straight seniors walking away to attend a concert. Not to watch one, but to perform one. Slowly, I regained my attention back and decided to follow Taeyoung and her straight senior for a tour around our faculty building.

-----------------------

sorry for such a short chapter...

hopefully you find my story interesting!!

*this was actually my dream~ keke*

@Byoleta: kekeke~ therefore it's called "unexpected" =) there will be more unexpected events coming up!

@elmathepumpkin: it's now updated!! please enjoy!!

@Choi_Minju-Nikka: ya, it's common for somone who lives in north america to not know kpop... so i think it's more suitable~ and please wait~ there's gonna be lots of suprises~~