The Special Presents

Unexpected...

 

“We aren’t going to let you pay for the meals. Of course we will be paying for you. That’s the tradition S.U have. Also, even if there isn’t a tradition like that, we would still pay for you. And the resturant is going to start later because we need to to be in a private room before fans spots us.” Onew explained warmly.

“Wait, so you guys are paying for me? And buying me presents?! I can’t accept that!” I shook my head.

Key pushed me down onto a chair and said, “Well, treating you is the tradition. And the presents are for apologizing that Jonghyun hyung lost your number.”

“You are never going to let that go, aren’t you.” Jonghyjn grummbled as he grabbed the menu. The rest of the members sat down and was ready to grab the menu.

I frowned, “You guys should have told me. I would have prepared something as a thank-you-gift.”

“You can give it to us tomorrow at school than~” Key joked.

“There’s no need for that, Eunyeon.” Minho expressed.

“But…” I protested.

“Less talking, more ordering! Please?” Jonghyun waved the menu around.

“Ya, hyung. I am hungry too.” Taemin joined in. “Can we order now? I know what to get for everyone already! I shall order for everyone!”

As Taemin ordered, Key and Jonghyun was explaining how their trip had been, also including some bickering along. Minho, Onew and I just sat there listening to them. I than looked around the resturant, although the decorations were very simple, but it showed a very different feeling compared to the other resturants I have been to. The tables are all clear glass with very comfortable chairs with a black and white design. Also, the music was a soft piece that gave me a calm feeling. There were crystal lights hanging off from the ceiling and made the resturant a very delicate feeling to it.

After we finished our meals, Minho suggested to drive me home. However, I told him it was ok because they look too tired to waste their sleeping time to drive me around. But all the members insisted which I could not decline anymore. And I found myself in the passenfer seat in Minho’s car. The others wanted to join but I insisted for them to go back to their dorms and take a break. I know they have been promoting their Japanese album and they just came back from Japan. As I wave goodbye to them, they kept whinning about how they have the energy to send me home too. But once I gave them a serious look, they quiet down and nod.

“Thank you so much, Minho oppa.” I bowed as we stood infront of my aparetment after he opened the car door for me.

“You have been thanking me for the whole car ride.” Minho chuckled. “We have already told you, you are our dongsaeng. So just be yourself and don’t hold back.”

I smiled and nodded, “Will I see you guys tomorrow at school?”

“Yes, you will. SME wants us to go to school for a couple of weeks before continuing our promotions. Now, go in and prepare for tomorrow. We will see you than.” Minho patted my head.

“Ok, goodnight oppa.” I stepped behind my door and wave back, waiting for him to drive away. When he drove away, I slowly closed my door with a large smile on my face. Than I suddenly had an idea that I should bake some home-made cookies as a thank-you gift for them.

As I set everything down, I stared at the presents they got for me. I sat down and slowly unwrapping them, trying not to rip the wrapping paper. The first one was a small box with a very pretty necklace of the word ‘SHINee’ on it. It doesn’t look like those fan made merchandise, instead it’s more like a specially made. Then I found a small noted inside the box. ‘This will always remind you of us! From your Onew oppa.’  I smiled as I reached for the second present, it was a ring with two stars connected to each other. Also, with a note ‘Miahnae, hopefully you will forgive us? From your blingbling oppa ;)’ The next present is from Key, a very warm sweater (the maypole sweater with K) ‘This is one the of sweater we promoted. Korea gets really cold during winter. Please take care of your health and don’t get sick! From Key oppa’. Minho got me a pair of gloves and ear muffs, with a very simple note with his name on it. The last present should be from Taemin but I didn’t see any note with his name anywhere in the present, instead I found all of their signed Japanese albums with an extra DVD stuck to it. I looked at it wondering if this disk was gave to me by accident. I shurgged and played it in my DVD player as I went to prepare the materials for the cookies.

“Hyung! You need to sit down! Or else you will be out of the screen!” I heard Taemin’s voice coming from the tv. I looked up from the kitchen and found the four of them sitting infront of the camera and Taemin scrambling to his seat beside Minho.

“Eunyeon-ah~ Sorry for not backing you up when you were still new to Korea.” Onew pouted.

“We promise to be with you more!” Jonghyun smiled.

“Let me talk now, this is my present for her!” Taemin hushed his hyungs. “Eunyeon-ah~ Thank you for not hating us because we couldn’t be around for you. I put a ticket and a backstage pass inside the album for you~ Hopefully you can come! We will be watching out for you!!” He smiled and waved.

“Our maknae has grown up!” Jonghyun gasped as Key chuckled and Minho patted Taemin’s head.

Taemin ignored them and ran towards the camera to shut off the camera, before he turned it off, he waved goodbye again. I blinked as the video ended. I couldn’t believe they made a short video for me even though they had been busy like hell promoting for Japanese album and the concerts. I went to pick up the signed album and found a SMTown concert ticket and a backstage pass inside it. I checked the calendar and found the day of the concert. Great! It would be during the weekend! I cheerfully put the ticket and backstage pass in my desk and continue my baking while listening to their newest album I just received.