New chapter of My Life

Unexpected...

 

Hey guys!!

thanks for reading my second story!! =)

hopefully you guys will enjoy this!!

please leave me some comments if you have any suggestions or just tell me if you like my story or not!!

------------------------

As I sat in front of my desk with a letter in my hands, I stared at it, my heartbeat kept increasing. I slowly pull out the letter inside the envelope. My eyes grew wide right when I saw the words, “We co graduate you for receiving our acceptance to University of Seoul.”

“Umma! Umma! I am going back to Korea!!!” I screamed as I ran down the stairs to my umma.

“I knew you can make it! Honey, I am so proud of you!” my umma hugged me. “Thank goodness the mail came on time. Honey, you are leaving Canada tomorrow night. I have already booked your ticket.”

 “Wait… what?! Tomorrow?! But I am not ready yet! I haven’t tell any of my friends yet!” I jumped.

“Don’t worry~ I told them already. They are all coming over tonight. And your stuff will be shipped back tonight too. So you will just need to grab some of the stuff you need these few days. Oh, honey, we are going to miss you so much!” Umma cried as she held me close for a hug.

“Umma, that’s why you don’t send me away right now! But, I love you umma!” I kissed her on the cheek. “I need to get ready now!”

----------------------

“I am going to miss you guys so much!!” I cried as I hugged my friends.

“Take care!”

“Don’t miss us too much!”

“We love you!”

I slowly walked through the gates with tears flowing down my cheeks, I could hear the sobbing sounds coming from my friends behind me. I cannot believe I am actually going back to Korea. ALONE!

-----------------

Cars driving by, people chatting happily as I sat on the bench my favourite ice cream, chocolate, waiting for the bus. I have not been back to Korea since I moved to Canada seven years ago. I will be studying in Korea alone for the next few years. This is actually my first time living alone since my parents were very protective of me. My mind went blank when I stepped into my old house, a house that was once a home. Slowly, I each light switch and all the memories flows back to me. I removed each white bed-sheet that my parents used to cover the furniture, hearing all the laughs and chatters that once filled the room, seeing all the photos that once were hung on the wall. I smiled when I reached my old room; it was locked with a small locket with a key beside it. I unlocked the door and walked in, a room that was once filled with laughter and love is now ready to be filled once again.

“I am back to Korea with a new chapter in my life. I want a new life!” I said out loud hoping it would be true.

----------------------

First day of school came sooner than I expected. Taking in a deep breath as I slowly enter the gates of University of Seoul, stepping into a new chapter of my life. When I stepped into the building of my faculty, I noticed a number of girls surrounding a group guys. Uninterested, I looked around to find my classroom for the open ceremony. Since I did not have a lot of time, I scrambled all over the place trying to find the room. Thankfully, I found it at the very end of the wall way, I was shocked because it does not look like a classroom at all, more like a literature hall. And once again, the girls were following a group of guys when they entered the room behind me. I shook my head when I heard all the giggling coming from the girls. I stride into the room, trying to find my seat. When I finally found it, I looked around for the people that I would be spending the next four years of my life with.

“Quite down now. Please find your seat quickly and take your place.” The principal walked onto the stage to make his welcoming speech. “Thank you. We, University of Seoul, would like to welcome the new students. Also, the old students welcome back…”

The principal continued his long speech that I was pretty sure nobody cared about.

“Hey! I am Taeyoung. You must be number 26~ You are so lucky! You don’t know how many girls would kill to get your student number!” a girl beside me whispered to me.

“Oh, hey. I am Eunyeon. Nice to meet you too?” I replied awkwardly.

“Are you the international student?”

“Ya, I am.”

“You are so lucky!!! You see the guys sitting at the back??”

I followed Taeyoung’s look and turned to see what she was talking about. First, I saw five guys sitting at the very end of the crowd. When I trailed my look down the guys, I noticed one of them was looking back at me, when our eyes met, he slightly smiled at me. I turned back quickly and covered my bright pink cheeks.

“I see you spotted them. The one that just smiled at you is Jonghyun oppa.”

“Er… Who are they? Why was he looking at me? I saw many girls surrounding them earlier.”

“You don’t know them!? Are you serious?!” Taeyoung stare at me in shock.

“Am I supposed to know them?”

“They are the one and only SHINee! They are one of the most famous k-pop groups in the world! Many girls attend this school just because they want to be SHINee’s classmates!” Taeyoung explained excitedly.