[ special part 01 ]

[ Untitled ] [Under Editing Process]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Seulgi]

 

Wendy and Irene look good together.

Okay, not in the way others might think.

It was another summer in Irene’s survival camp, and probably the last time Wendy and Irene will be together in the same place, in a regular basis. We are entering senior high soon but Wendy decided to enter a different school than the rest of us. She never disclosed the reason why and I doubt if she ever told Irene. I wasn’t worried though. Irene’s smile whenever she’s holding Wendy’s hand while walking seems so pure and serene, and no distance could be able to take that away. No way.

I think it’s just weird walking through the hallways of our school without our usual troublemaker around.

“Uhhh… where is the bathroom?” A new camper, Kim Nayoung, asked as she looked around with confusion. I was standing by archery range by then, and was about to shoot some arrows when I noticed her.

“Did no one show you around camp?” I asked her back, putting down my bow and arrows before walking next to her. She shook her head. “Not even a coach? Or a camper?”

“No… all I’ve got is watch the survival camp’s orientation film…” She muttered, quite disappointed. “It was awful.”

I didn’t even know we have an orientation film.

And so, being one of the senior campers the survival camp has to offer, I volunteered to tour her around.

“So… that was the archery range, that big coliseum like structure in the end is where we held weekly solo competitions, on the left side are the strawberry fields while on the right are the high element courses. A few hundred meters from that are the cabins which reminds me, what cabin number are you in?”

“Mmm… seventeen?” She asked confusedly, checking her key.

I nodded, “Well that’s easy. You’re in the same cabin as me. There are usually about ten campers per cabin and they’ll be like your group mates until the end of the summer session.” I turned into another small infrastructure and stopped. “And here are the girls’ bathroom.”

She thanked me and went in while I waited outside, quite bored out of my mind. It’s weird not having to see Wendy around much. She’s usually a klutz, clumsily hitting herself with a bat or something. I don’t even want to talk about the last time when she got herself in a blindfold. I was laughing my off for a week.

As my mind swam through small recollections and thoughts, someone decided to hit my shoulder in a surprise.

“Seulgi! What are you thinking about?!” Irene grinned, “Joy? I heard she was out of town for a week.”

I snorted. “She’ll be back by tomorrow and to surprise you, I’m not thinking about my girlfriend. I’m thinking about YOUR girlfriend, hah!”

“WHAT? YAH KANG SEULGI, REMOVE HER FROM YOUR MIND! ONLY I CAN THINK ABOUT H—“

“Wow, you must’ve really like Wendy, huh?” I deadpanned, making her stop.

“W-what—I—N-no-N-not exactly—I-I—Urgh! You’re so dead to me, Kang Seulgi!”

“Yeah, as if I’m scared.” I rolled my eyes and laughed.

“Tss…” She pouted. “What are you doing here standing next to the bathrooms anyway?”

“Oh I’m waiting for the new camper. She’s Kim Nayoung, around 16, I guess. She’s in our cabin.” I informed her and at the same time, Nayoung went out. When she saw Irene, she quickly made a bow and smiled.

“Nayoung, this is Bae Irene. She’s our cabin leader. Sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter