CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: EXO DATING DOOR GAME

Lil' Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi all! 

 

Thank you for your support for the AFF community and this reading list so far. If you had followed me since my Inspirit days, you would know that I ran a dating door game/ story with my readers. As a Christmas Season Holiday Special, I am therefore running an EXO version of Dating Door Game!

The game is simple! Go to this story and read the scenario in the foreword (it's also written below). Choose the outcome that you think fits YOU the most. I will be uploading the chapters slowly till the end of 2019. Hope you guys have fun!

T^T Jongin is speaking my heart out for me.

It's Christmas and your favourite cousin cannot bear to watch you have another lonely holiday season. She invites you to her college Christmas party, hoping that you would find someone special that night. While she hangs out with her friends, you find yourself increasingly bored by the older college kids around you. Though you feel horrible about it, you decide to ditch your cousin and sneak out of the party. As you move around the food table and Christmas tree inconspicuously, a couple runs pass and knocks into you. Knowing yourself, what do you think happens next?

1) You fall, hitting the tree and causing it to topple over. 

2) You fall, not enough to topple the tree over, but you do get minor cuts from the cheap hanging decorations and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter