Diagnosis: In love (08)

Diagnosis: In love

 

Jong Dae and I held hands while we walked down the streets, he will also let me know what's around as though he was just getting me prepped for the next time I come over.

"Jong~" I called and he looked at me, "That's being too cute, you can't be like this with anyone else, you heard me?" Jong Dae smiled and said.

I smiled and continued with walking down the streets. After entering the supermarket, Jong Dae got us a trolley and we pushed it along as we shop.

We discussed about what we wanted to have for dinner and decided to get the things needed along the way.

 

Just then, a lady walked towards us and called his name, "Jong Dae? I was right, you're here shopping for groceries too?" she asked.

She's a very beautiful lady, elegant was the first word that came to my mind when I first met her. She's wearing a simple black -coloured dress and her black, silky hair was let down, giving off a tint of iness.

"Jessica? Wow, didn't imagined that I'd meet you here." Jong Dae seemed to be pleased when seeing her as well.

Jessica eyed me who was standing just beside Jong Dae, "Your friend?" she asked.

Jong Dae smiled, "Yeah, she's here to visit."

It was then I realised that I was just a friend after all, listening to him saying that makes it hurt a little more than what I've been telling myself.

"She's from Korea as well, Min Ah, Jessica is a mixed Korean-American, currently we are studying together." Jong Dae introduced.

I braced myself and slightly greeted her out of courtesy, "Nice to meet you, I'm Min Ah. Used to be his junior, I'm just here to visit." I said.

Jessice smiled, "Well that's good to hear. Not a lot of seniors and juniors have such a great relationship. Well, Jong Dae, I'd better not disturb both of you, got to go now. See you in class!" She said and then left for the cashier counter.

 

Jong Dae then looked at me, " Shall we continue?" he asked.

I nodded, "Let's get the things we want and be home soon then, I guess the jet lag is having it's toll on me." I said.

Jong Dae held my hand and said, "Why not you wait for me near the entrance? I'll be fast, I promise." he said and then he went on with shopping on his own.

It was about ten minutes, he then came out with two bags of groceries. I offered to help but he shook his head, "How can I let you carry such a heavy bag?"

We walked back to the apartment, I excused myself to rest before dinner because I really couldn't take it with the negative emotions.

My minds keeps repeating that Jong Dae referred me as a friend and I'm not even sure if it's okay to be here in the first place.

I was just really confused right now and can't seem to talk to him.

 

Jong Dae sensed that something was amiss, he quickly followed behind me before I closed the door and grabbed onto my wrist.

I turned and looked at him but tears were already flowing and I can't help but to be so sad after what he had just said.

Kim Jong Dae knew that he said something wrong when he saw this, he knew what it was but he didn't expect that he would be hurting her so much.

Jong Dae hugged me close to him, "Sorry, I'm sorry.." he apologised with a heart feeling painful at the sight of me crying in front of him and the reason happens to be him.

"Don't hug me like this.." I resisted, "Friends don't behave this way."

Jong Dae locked me in his embrace by hugging a little tighter with his strong arms, "Min Ah, I'm sorry, I was just afraid that I might have seemed selfish to keep you for myself." he confessed.

"I know this is really late but I would like to just keep you by my side and not just a friend." Jong Dae continued.

I shook my head, "It's just me, thinking that we might be more than friends, I'm assuming things on my own so don't be so nice to me anymore.." I just felt so horrible inside out and couldn't take it anymore.

Jong Dae kissed me on my lips, his tongue managed to break into the mouth cavity and tasted the sweetness of it.

He wanted to prove it by sending his feelings to me through this kiss, I was soon overtaken by it.

 

Till both of us couldn't catch our breathes, we slowly part away and Jong Dae caressed my cheek ever so gently, "Can I keep you for myself?" he asked.

I was slightly panting in his embrace, nodded, "Of course you can. If not.. I wouldn't be here." I said.

Jong Dae carried me up and placed me down onto bed, "Thank you." he said and kissed me on the lips.

I smiled, "I'm glad that we talked this out." I said.

Jong Dae and I shared a passionate kiss before he slightly pushed me away, "You should rest, I'll be out to sort the groceries." he said and then left the room.

Kim Jong Dae was so happy that he clarified things after all but he was feeling guilty at the same time that all these happened only after she cried so sadly infront of him.

Also, the kiss was so good that he really was afraid that he might not be able to control himself.

He then started to sort the groceries so as to distract himself and was later focusing on what to cook so that he can impress her.

I was in the room alone feeling shy and was blushing when I thought of how passionate we were just now.

Covered myself underneath the blanket and was trying to get some sleep, I was tired after all due to the jet lag.

Soon, I fell asleep and later woke up about an hour later. Just nice for dinner time, it was seven.

 

Jong Dae whipped up a course of delicious food and layed them out on the table. I went over and gave him a hug, "Sorry, I fell asleep." I acted coy to him.

Jong Dae kissed me on my cheek, "Silly, I told you to get some rest after all. Plus, it's a pleasure for me to cook up good food for my girl."

I blushed upon hearing him calling me his girl, Jong Dae smiled, "If you are so cute infront of any other guys, I'm gonna be very jealous okay?"

I tiptoed and gave him a kiss on his cheek, "Silly, I won't. I can only be this happy with you around." I said.

We had dinner together, both of us felt really sweet and I really enjoyed the day.

Till it was time to sleep, Jong Dae made sure that I had everything before he went to bed.

"Let me know if you need anything. I'll just be beside." He said.

I hugged him, he hugged me back tightly, "I'm sorry for making you cry too, I promise I won't again." Jong Dae said gently.

I nodded, "I believe you wont." I smiled and looked up at him, "Goodnight Jong." I said.

"Good night." Jong Dae said and left a kiss on my lips.

I blushed a little, he hugged me for a while more before carrying me up and placed me on bed once again.

"Rest well darling." He said and pulled the blankets up for me, making sure that I'm well covered.

I smiled, "I will. You too." I said.

I'm glad that I've decided to come over after all.

 

It was a short two weeks but we enjoyed it. At times, Jong Dae had to be in school so I stayed home most of the time. Slowly after a few days, I started going out on my own after familiarizing with the place.

I got groceries and managed to prepare food for Jong Dae when he comes back from school. Sometimes he gets back early and we can even have lunch together.

"Min Ah~ We could have went out to eat, isn't it tiring for you to prepare all these on your own?" Jong Dae just couldn't bear to see me do anything that makes me even that little bit tired.

I smiled, "No no, it's all good. I felt energised when I thought of you while I cook too." I said.

Jong Dae hugged me into his warm embrace, so safe and comfy whenever he did that, I love his hugs and little kisses.

"We shall be out for dinner alright? I've no class tomorrow so we can catch a movie too." He said.

I hugged him back tightly, "Aren't you tired?" I asked.

"Not at all, I feel energized when I see you." He said.

We shared a kiss and Jong Dae smiled, "See? I did my charging up." he joked.

I softly punch him on his chest for being so cheeky then we sat down to finish up food.

We went out together for dinner, hand held hand and Jong Dae arranged for dinner at a classy restaurant.

He gave me ample time to make my choices this time round,  well, I arrived at decisions faster this time I suppose.

"That was indeed wise decisions." Jong Dae teased after I told him what I want.

We placed our orders and decided to just small talk. Jong Dae was saying that he'll miss me but it's all good now that our hearts are connected and he will make sure that he calls me whenever he can.

I nodded and also promised that I'll text him more often.

We had dinner together then watched a romance film afterwards before getting ourselves a late night drink at the cafe.

"Not gonna be awake after drinking coffee?" I asked out of curiosity.

He smiled, "Nah, the caffeine in this no longer keeps me awake."

I got myself a berry juice, we sat close together while watching how the human flow out there was like.

Jong Dae held my hand, fingers locked, "How I wish I can keep you here with me." He said.

I smiled and lied my head on his shoulder, "Silly, I'll be doing my best too." I said.

"I know you will, that's what makes you even more attractive. Don't you know that you looked so good when you are focusing on your work? Makes me fall in love over and over again." Jong dae said.

I looked up at him, "I never knew that about myself but I'd say the same to you. I'm gonna be jealous okay." I said.

"Be jealous alright? I love you and I love the jealous side of you too." he said.

I pinched his nose slightly, "That's so cheesy ~ Say, who did you learn all these from?" I joked.

"That was all my heartfelt words." He left a kiss on my lips cheekily and I could taste a bit of his coffee too.

"You meanie.." I blushed and just felt so happy.

 

It was a fun day after all, we got back home and I thought of starting to pack up.

Jong Dae frowned upon the sight of me starting to pack up, "We have three more days, you don't have to rush." He said.

"I know. I just didn't want to be in such a rush." I said.

Jong Dae came over and sat down on bed while watching me pack, "I'll send you to the airport, you don't have to worry too." he said.

I paused with the packing and went to sit down beside him, "Jong~"

Jong Dae was a little upset due to the fact that I'm packing up early, I know he just didn't want me to behave like I wanna leave him earlier but I just don't feel like packing just one day before too.

"Min Ah, I think I'm gonna have to visit you often too." He said.

I smiled, "I would love it if you can but don't tire yourself out, promise?"

He hugged me, "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." We kissed and decided to make this longer, it was getting passionate and we kinda just stopped before things get out of control.

It was then the night before I had to leave, Jong Dae and I slept on the same bed together side by side. We just embraced each other and fell asleep together.

 

It was a afternoon flight, we had time for breakfast together before going to the airport.

"Call me when you reach, I'll answer the phone." He said.

He passed me a small gift box and told me to open it up once I reached back at Korea.

I nodded, and we both shared a hug. Jong Dae left a kiss on my forehead, "I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said before I stepped into the boarding gates and I knew I was gonna miss him.