CHAPTER NINE

Fall in love at first sight

After waking from a coma, jong kook is more concerned with jihyo than his own condition. He immediately asked his friends to check what happened to mongji through the Ghost Story online Games.

 Initially taehyun did not want to do that, he said if now that should jong kook do is just rest. However, after a while he realized that last night should kookie pair with mongji to duel in the final round, 

"wait, what if, .. sister-in-law waiting for you all night ..." 

Unintentionally, father and mother jong kook heard the word 'sister-in-law' .. His mom speculated that jong kook was having a ceremony. However, his father denied it, .. he believes that jong kook is not the type of man who likes to establish relationships with women,
 "I think, he will get married at the age of 40 .." he said with a laugh nosy

 His father thought, if they might have misheard ... they could have said something else. if indeed they call 'sister-in-law', it may be called for their friend in the games world, "Children today, have a complicated life in the world of games ...

Jihyo still showing a moody expression. She also seemed unable to focus to study. When yoona asks for her help against the monster in her game, jihyo looks uninspired to make her lose the duel. 

Yoona realizes jihyo's change, she asks what the problem is. Slowly, jihyo wanted to tell her, beginning with her asking about yoona feelings if one of her friends in the game suddenly disappeared without a trace ..

 Being new to the games world, Yoona says she will feel fine. After all, in the world of games, every day there will be new players who join or leave without any notice. Nothing remembers them to give an explanation if they want to stop playing games ... 

Jihyo cried for watching the video games she made with Naihe. In the past, she was crying because she was touched by the ceiling, now she was crying for thinking of kookie who suddenly disappeared from her. 

Jihyo wants to log-in into her game account, but she fears for no apparent reason. She was confused, why she was so scared .. "I think I already fall in love... with him .." muttered she

Jong kook finally has time to open his games account. He was so sad, when he knew what happened at night when he disappeared. He feels very guilty to jihyo.. Want to apologize, but to this day, it turns out jihyo has never opened her game account yet again ..

 Fortunately, he has a great ability in the field of computers .. Although it is classified as a criminal act, if the reason for love still .. Still forgivable ...

Jong kook hacked jihyo laptop, which allowed her to see what jihyo was seeing from her laptop. From noon to night, jihyo keeps repeating the videos they made before. Jong kook can only smile, then wondering, why jihyo so like to see this video ??? 
....................................................
Jae joong accidentally spotted jihyo, who was lonely by the lake. He did not come to her and instead planned something to get near jihyo again.

Jihyo has not dared to log-in into his games account. In fact, her heart and mind is very curious to know .. 
Is kookie looking for her? Is kookie want to playing games again ??? While studying in her dorm room, jihyo just daydreaming. She is still very difficult to steady her entire focus. Her friends, wanted to cheer her up, but they were still confused to do it in any way.

 Suddenly, the phone rings ... Jihyo picked it up and it was a call from a Jonny company that developed the Ghost Story online Games. He was told, that the company is very interested in video games that sent for the contest. The company has an idea to give new features to its game, and wants to use kookie-mongji video as an advertisement for promotion.

Jihyo moody face turned into a happy smile .. 
Why ?? Because in the end, she has a reason to log-in and ask about this to kookie ..

just log-in, direct many incoming chat .. kookie is the first person and who directly invites her to meet in the usual place.

However, before meeting him, jihyo first chatted with taehyun .. From the chatting that, she knows the car accident experienced by kookie. She also feels worried and in a hurry to go directly to meet him. When met, the atmosphere between them was so awkward. 

Jihyo is worried about him, but he still looks a bit pretentious to express it. Assuming that kookie had been waiting for her for the past few days, jihyo was uncomfortable. She also explains that she is not logged-in because the focus is to study for the exam.
 "I know .." said kookie which actually makes jihyo so confused,

 "He, .. know it ??? .."

Jihyo continued to discuss about the news she got from jonny company. And unexpectedly, jong kook instead invites jihyo met immediately to discuss this matter further .. He even gave his phone number, jihyo so happy and immediately write it on the notebook. But, she remembered that her cell phone was gone and she had not bought a new one yet. 
Kookie understands that, he asks jihyo to keep a wrote number. 
Anyway, tomorrow they'll meet at the Eastern gate of Square University, at 11.30 ...

Jihyo face turned very brightly. She ran off to the closet, looking for some nice clothes to wear tomorrow. However, she did not get one that she thought fit. 

She looked at her friends, 
"Accompany me shopping .." invited she

They accompanied her, though in their mind to wonder, what happened to jihyo to make her suddenly want to shop. In fact, as long as they are friends, jihyo is the person who most hates shopping events that are often done by them ... 

Jihyo finally came out of the locker room, .. she tried a bright red dress with a slightly lower cleavage .. Made all his friends stunned, .. amazed at her beauty ...

To be continued