CHAPTER SEVEN

Fall in love at first sight

 

Before participating in the duel 'The Condor Heroes', each pair must first complete some fairly difficult missions.
 Jong kook, successfully complete all missions with ease until they reach the last mission that 
'he said' is very difficult to penetrate. The mission, to make them must be separated, and within 16 hours, kookie must be able to find the location of mongji .. 

Prose search takes a long time .. Although they still can exchange messages .. Still, mongji did not know where the location was .. she was trapped in a very dark place. she heard a sound from the water splashing

 .. Hearing that clue, make jong kook think of something. He also asks mongji to wait for him, because he will soon pick her up. Obstacles after obstacles must be passed by kookie, from the old man who invited him to play alkaggi until the parrot guy who invited him to fight. Fortunately, kookie can get through everything smoothly, .. to make him able to find the whereabouts of mongji..

 He even picked mongji using the help of beautiful peacock-like birds. Jihyo interested to see it, they-went home together while riding the bird .. (Romantic ...)

  kookie tries to cheer mongji .. Saying if from now on, mongji can go into his clan ... The funny thing is that kookie gentle gesture is shadowing up in the real life of mongji. In front of his laptop, jihyo just smiles..

 Company jongrins Techno is increasingly striving to make jong kook team and their partners willing to sell their game copyright to them. Taehyy who was met personally by Mr. Hong, showed an expression of turmoil after seeing the amount of salary he would receive each month if he wanted to work in the company. 

Youngji knows his uncle's evil plans, .. Come on, she feels uncomfortable and wants to tell this to jong kook. However, she to much awkward and discouraged. On the other hand, hanna as her closest friend, even asks her to keep it a secret. Anyway, if his uncle's plan succeeds, then Youngji will be able to work in the same office as jong kook.

 In fact, jong kook himself knows everything. Together with his colleagues, he also told all the bad things he knew about hongs president. Actually, he has been playing dirty games several times by persuading employees from small companies to join them, how, of course, using money. Not much different from what happened to taehyun before .. And the origin of we know, .. 

Apparently, the attitude of taehyun was, .. everything is just acting. He did so on orders from kookie. They deliberately did not refuse the invitation as soon as possible, because they were preparing a new plan that would soon be perfect. until that time, they must be able to keep it secret from anyone, especially cunning companies, like jongrins Techno ..

 jihyo shows the games of Chinese Ghost Story to kyung ho. She even allows him to play her game, as a reward for the work of kyung ho who successfully completed the difficult task that jihyo had given before
______________________________________

Duel 'The Condor Heroes' begins .. In the early stages, the kookie-Wei Wei couple must fight Rin -Nana. They succeed in winning it without hard work, because, Rin prefers to retreat and just disappear, which automatically makes them lose and disqualify.

 Next, mongji against the couple who was her clan's friend. Again, this match is won by kookie team, .. No need strange stances, only the cohesiveness and the incorporation of their power is the one who managed to lead her to the path of victory. Finishing the duel, jihyo walked casually with gong shen .. amid the gong shen chat mongji asked to re-join in her clan. 

However, mongji refuses, if this is her choice. Mongji tries to tell the affair between gong shen husband and Qing Qing. However, gong shen denied it, she reasoned if they will not be separated because in the real world she does have a special relationship with her virtual husband. In the Final game, again mongji team has to deal with the gong shen team

 Strangely, after a long time waiting, her opponent's partner did not come anyway. Suddenly, there came a spin, that gong shen had divorced her husband .. That means, automatically pair mongji -kookie to be the winner of this server and will fight against pairs from other servers.

The schedule of the match, is tomorrow night. Kookie ask permission comes too late because he has other important affairs. Mongji understand it and they both, promise to get online later at 7.30 tomorrow night ...

 Apparently, the fact that Rin (jonghyun) and Nana are dating in the real world, it is true .. They look so intimate, talking to each other on the phone .. Telling what he is and want to do ...

 Announcement of the results of internship recruitment at jongrins company has been opened .. Oddly, only Yoona resume has been selected (Not weird anyway .. because, before we know that Youngji do sneaky by getting rid of resume file of jihyo and some of her friends. , But why she didn't not throw away yoona resume to ????)

They do not want to exaggerate this, and choose to shop together. Jihyo had refused to come, reasoning if she wanted to go home to prepare for her final duel and she also did not like shopping. The others pursue her, until in the end, jihyo melted and wanted to go with them ...

 They spend a lot of money, .. jihyo is not interested to buy anything until she just became the person who brought her friends shopping bag. Before returning home, they want to eat in a restaurant ..

 It so happened that jong kook had just stepped out of the restaurant and was chatting with his client on the sidewalk. Jihyo and her colleagues are very excited and stunned by jongkooks stubbornness. They stare at him, until suddenly jongkook glances at them and smiles ... "He .. he .. smiling at us??? ..." asked jihyo in surprise

Jihyo rushes into the car driven by taehyun, .. Along the way taehyun continues to talk to him, starting from their accidental encounter with mongji  before, .. until the wonderful possibilities that will happen if their business success later ,. . 

Flashhh, ... from the opposite direction, suddenly appeared a big truck .. jong kook who panics, immediately slammed the steering wheel to make the car drove towards the side and hit a tree .. I wonder what happened to them ,. Just a very loud crash ...

The clock shows at 7:30 pm. Jihyo immediately opened her laptop and online in her game. However, she feels something is wrong because kookie has not yet appeared. 

Shee keeps trying to think positively and wait patiently ... Until the time indicates at 08.00 pm, it's time the duel starts, .. kookie still has not shown the stem of his nose. The referee announces that this game has ended ..

 Team mongji declared defeated, because her partner did not appear .. The incident, made a splashy speculation among the other players .. Some think that mongji-kookie has divorced, some say that mongji has been abandoned by kookie...

 In the hospital, .. tell the atmosphere is so crowded in the ER pavilion. The entire medical team, running around pushing the bed to bring some news accident .. And one of them is jongkook. He was unconscious and there was blood flowing from his temples.

 At the same time, there appeared taehyun .. He did not suffer any injuries .. But ,. Himself hurt by seeing his best friend lying unconscious for he act. he is angry with himself, saying that the one who should be hurt is himself .. 

In real life Nana and her gang look so fun they are so satisfied to see the condition of mongji left by kookie .. They began to exclaim the reason for kookie unavailability in the duel. Nana tells what she heard from jong hyun.. According to him, it may be kookie going search some mongji information in real life .. 

Mongji look so pretty , and look poor, to apply for work in the company belonging to the family jongrin .. Hearing this, made Nana and her friends have an idea to occasionally visit mongji in jongrins office in order to bully her.
 (They thought yoona is jihyo because  when yoona was interviewed in jongrins company she use jihyo username mongjiAce)

The disappearance of kookie makes jihyo severely disappointed, .. Her days are filled with melancholy and sadness. 

Sge took a break from the games ghost Story, because she had to pass the Semester Exam, .. And throughout that, she looked lethargic and not excited .. jihyo occasionally walked through the basketball court, .. I do not know what she thought, but suddenly she imagined a guy like kookie who was playing basketball. 

In fact, there are only a group of boys who are completely unknown. Jihyo attitude changes, making her friends so worried. However, they can not do anything to find out why not to change it. They choose to let it go, hoping that jihyo will be cheerful again as time goes by. 
______________________________________

After a few days of unconsciousness, jongkook finally awakens .. It makes the people around him to be very relieved. Taehyun who feels guilty, being the most hectic person in the face of this incident, he continues to test jong kook consciousness to ascertain whether jong kook really is in good shape .. 

Jong kook himself did not care about the accident the other day, yet he was awake and all right. He cares more about jihyo. he asked them to open the  Ghost Story online Game, ... 

He worries, if jihyo suffered a bad thing because he disappeared suddenly at that time ...

To be continued