CHAPTER FOUR

Fall in love at first sight

While returning to the dorm there is only Yoona who was busy sitting in front of the computer and was trying to play games "A Ghost Story online", as she often played.

 Raised if she should be responsible for her words when interviewed, however if later it turns out she accepted and proved unable to play this game well, afraid she even damage the image of the Mongji character. Jihyo nodded understood, she even want to help teach Yoona to play this game.

 However, she denied her help .. Yoona wants to try on her own without help from anyone especially from jihyo .. He has not even dared to play on the same server as Jihyo, "There are too many players .. I will not be able to match them .." she said 

Holliya ... Yoona names her character in her games as 'Fairy Godsister' .. which she says, is a manifestation of the graceful and charming nature of a tough woman ...

Jihyo opened her laptop, saw an online game discussion forum and saw little information about the duel against The Condor Heroes. While browsing through the rest of the chat, there was a video-making contest and Rin uploaded a video of his collaboration with NaNa

Surprisingly ... the video turned out to contain a mockery for Jihyo .. Although only explicitly implied, but the audience must understand that a woman in red (just like Mongji often wears), is someone whose 'story' . 

In the video, seen Rin and NaNa showing some romantic scenes. But suddenly, Mongji appeared fake whining and begged for Rin to come back to her. Not only that, fake Mongji is also acting very spoiled but careless, making herself fall and roll on the ground like a child ..
Jihyo is very angry, she immediately send a personal chat to Rin"Is it fun to slander and defame someone else? ... I never thought you were such a person! 

Jongkook friends see the video too .. They are very very upset and immediately report it to Jongkook. and unexpectedly, Jongkook says that he will come home soon after hearing reports from them.

after a few minutes , Jongkook came and immediately saw the video with his own eyes .. he did not show any expression of angry or upset, his face looks flat as usual .. But with calm, he revealed if he has a powerful way to solve this problem. .

 "How?" They asked 
"I'll wait he online tomorrow," Jongkook replied


Jaejoong incessantly smiled after seeing Jihyo photo from his cell phone screen. he remembered the words of wisdom and the attitude and gesture of Jihyo which is very friendly and comfortable to look at ...

 Incidentally (or deliberately), while riding on his motorcycle, he saw Jihyo, who was jogging casually around the football field alone. Not once, but 4 times Jihyo has circled the field. 

 Jaejoong called her from the sidelines, but she ignored him and focused more on continuing her ogging. Jaejoong did not want to be silent and ran after Jihyo he even mocks Jihyo behavior who deliberately has 4 round of her jogging credit cards for 4 times ..

jihyo just said she helped her friends

Jaejoong don't want to argue that .. His arrival is to invite Jihyo to eat out with him. But .. Jihyo keep her distance with him, and immediately refused his invitation. Jihyo said she has so many things to do so I'm busy .. 
"Then .. When do you have free time? I want to treat you for apology from me .. After all, I have done wrong to you ... " 

 Jihyo says it is not a big deal and she has completely forgotten it, "It's just that .. next time do not repeat it again .." pleaded Jihyo

Jihyo wants to continue his jogging. However, jae joong block her and asked whether Jihyo already has a boyfriend or not? 

"Instead saying that she don't have she replied I don't need a boyfriend... 
And immediately ran away leaving jae joong who smiled to himself because assume that he still has a great chance ..

after running for a while, suddenly seen Jongkook who also entered the field for jogging. Jihyo felt nervous, she turned around and ran towards the opposite with Jongkook . 

after jogging jihyo back to the dorm and Yoona came home with a very gloomy face and hips in pain .. Jihyo told her that she a complete chronology of the bad events that happened today .. Jihyo was worried about yoona circumstances, so she offered to take her to the clinic. However, yoona refused, saying if she will okay after resting ...

Jihyo opened her laptop to play games ... there are things that upset her, until now Rin still has not responded to the chat she sent yesterday. Suddenly, another player asked her, "What are you doing here? Not watching a fighting battle between Kookie and Rin? " Jihyo never knew that, she was immediately follow the other to come to the location of the fight..

There .. the atmosphere is very crowded. Kookie was on the podium and playing a magic instrument that became his weapon. So many people, the audience has arrived ..
However, until this moment we have not seen the arrival of rin, the man who should have played against Rin .. 

Since yesterday, Kookie has sent a message to Rin, but until now there has been no exact reply. In fact, from the status alone, we can know that Rin yesterday online.

 "Loser, better than not showing up, right?" Scoffs the guys

Finally .. the long-awaited person comes too ... Rin is accompanied by NaNa and his followers arriving at the battle site. His pride, making him unwilling to budge, until he pulled out all his ability to fight Kookie .. 

Unfortunately .. his ability is, is not an equal match for kookie. With his disappearing , Kookie manages to make Rin overwhelmed and very difficult to attack him. 

The first round was won by Kookie .. Likewise the second round ... In front of everyone, Kookie manages to embarrass and make Rin must be willing to go down two levels from his current level. 

 As a reward for his victory, Kookie asked Rin to remove  'fake Mongji ' video which has been widespread and embarrass mongji. Rin approved of it, and within seconds the video has disappeared from its spin.

Kookie invites Mongji to come with him? What are you doing? Yupss .. he wants to explain the reason why he fought with rin . Mongji obviously already know it, but more special it was when she heard it all immediately from kookie .. 

"Did he really give me an explanation ..." Jihyo muttered in her heart, as if she still did not believe in Kookie gentle attitude to her

 She even while studying in the library, Jihyo can not focus, .. she even day dreaming .. imagining, what kind of original face Kookie .. she took her book, then try to draw the character Kookie ..
When she want to draw the face .. Jihyo was silent, her idea deadlock and don't know what must draw what. She closed her book and left the library.

at the same time Jongkook also should not think about it, he does not think of Jihyo who is in the game .. He remembered the figure of Jihyo in real life. Still remember the incident this morning ???

back to at field Jongkook saw Jihyo .. Maybe, we can guess if in his mind, he really want to Jihyo ran beside him. Unfortunately, .. Jihyo instead twisted and ran away from him .. DISAPPOINTED TT .... do not know what his planning, but suddenly Jongkook looks at his college schedule ...

Jae joong is still not desperate. He continues to search for Jihyo and strives to invite her to eat together. Jihyo also had to try harder to get away from him, because she was clearly not willing to give false hope to jae joong.  Returning to his room, 

Jihyo immediately tell this to yoona. Fortunately, at the moment they have the same inflammation about jae joong,
 " Man .. not worthy to be a craving guy .." Yoona even strongly supported Jihyo actions that ignored jaejoong. However, she was curious, what kind of guy we like Jihyo, "Is that Jongkook???" 

Wei Wei just smiled and did not answer him ..

Incidentally, Yoona goes to the balcony and sees Jongkook walking past her dorm.
"Yahh JIHYO JIHYO !!!! Palli Palli come here !!!! "She shouted The two of them stood by the fence so they could stare into Jongkook very handsome face to see.

Not just those who behave like that, .. seems almost all the girls there -and immediately stop its activities just to be able to see Jongkook. In fact, there is a girl who gave love letters to Jongkook.. but, Jongkook did not even glance at her eyes at all.. 

This incident gave Jihyo a bit of inspiration ... I had an idea to use Jongkook name as an excuse to keep jae joong away from him.

the next day

There's come jae joong who came to to Jihyo eating table to eat with her
Jihyo allowed it and they sat facing each other. After the meal was over, Jihyo invited jaejoong to speak with her alone in a rather quiet place

Jihyo started the conversation, without any pretense she immediately said that she could not date with jae joong because she wanted to have a boyfriend who is still a same faculty with her, in order to share knowledge about hobbies and likes of a kind .. More specifically, Jihyo says if she likes men like kim Jong kook ... After saying that Jihyo immediately leave him there .... 

In the afternoon, Jongkook with his basketball teammates doing warm ups before playing,.. very coincidentally .. jae joong with his friends also want to play basketball. At first he did not recognize Jongkook , until one of his friends whispered it and made  jae joong think something.

he casually walked over to Jongkook and asked him  "Are you interested in playing against me?"

 "It feels, it's not polite if I refuse you .." said Jongkook 

To be continued