CHAPTER TEN

Fall in love at first sight

Her friends praised jihyo beauty, that they wanted to take a selfie with her. But jihyo looks not confident in wearing such a y dress. She also asked them to find suitable clothes for the innocent girl.

Finally, their choice on a white shirt and flower black mini skirt that is very fitting and beautiful if worn by jihyo. Before buying it, jihyo first find a suitable slipper to wear. In fact, her friends hope that jihyo wearing heels. 

They think that jihyo will go to a job interview, and they tell jihyo to buy the red heels. However, jihyo chose a white footwear that had no rights. In her mind, it turns out she is still guessing kookie will be as high as what, afraid when she wear heels, make it higher
 than kookie.
_______________________________________

The next day came jihyo dressed beautifully, unraveling her hair and wearing the clothes she bought yesterday. Until in the classroom, her beauty did not escape the view of everyone.

Jihyo finished her exam , she put her answer anwers  papers at table and walked out with hope and happiness. Along the way, she stepped cheerfully and smiled at a scrap of paper that had been written on her Kookie cellphone number. She arrived at that place to meet.

 She comes early, so there is no one there. There were only a few students passing by to park their bikes and art students who came to paint the views. Jihyo standing beside the road, she looked around her. And……...

Apparently jong kook who stood not far from her and looked directly at her. Jihyo became nervous, confused herself how must react how,
 "Do I have to approach him and greet him? "After all, he's my seniors in the faculty to "

Then, ... Jihyo bravely go to greet him,

 "Hello, sunbae .. it's a coincidence we can meet here .."
 jong kook just smiles and slowly approaches her,
 "This is not a coincidence .. I have been waiting for you .." said jong kook

Jihyo surprised, he was confused about what just jong kook said. To be sure, jihyo asked directly whether jong kook is Kookie ???

 Seeing a smile on jong kook face, it means he agreed. Jihyo, still in a state of disbelief, felt so shocked, almost knocking her down, 
"Thank god I did not buy heels-if I had bought it I would have fallen." murmured she quietly.

Without further introductions, jong kook immediately invites jihyo to chat while eating with him. In fact, when about to go jihyo is still in shock, constantly thinking, "What if there is another Kookie who waited here ???"

They both eat at the jong kook favorite, a seafood restaurant run by mute aunt. Look clearly that jong kook is very close to her. 

Throughout mealtime, no serious talk. Jihyo is more silent and chooses to eat food that is served very greedily. Because, she felt confused what should she start conversation from where.

Suddenly, jong kook gets a call from tae hyun asking him to come to the basketball court. 
Today is the last game performed by senior students. Jong kook tells that he is busy and will come after he business is over.

 Taehyun asked, "What are you busy with?" 
"Dating .."  replied jong kook that immediately make jihyo become increasingly awkward taehyun could not believe what jong kook just said. 

He also challenged him to bring his partner to the basketball game. Jong kook will brings jihyo himself  to his friends long as his partner wants to come with him too. He even asked jihyo and jihyo who awkwardly said yes ....

Jong kook asks jihyo to wait for him for a while, because he wants to take his bicycle first. After a while, jong kook returns by riding a bike, then invites jihyo to sit in the back seat. 

Jihyo is hesitant to go to the basketball court with jong kook, she thinks that later people will think they have a relationship ... (While making a love shape with her hand ..)

Jong kook reaction was even more shocking, with calm jong kook saying,
 "What, when did we never have such a relationship?" 

Jihyo immediately turned around, he think hard how should she react ? Do I have to pretend not to hear the words just now? Or immediately take it seriously, .. Because not necessarily next time jong kook will say things like that again to her ..

Jong kook can only smile after seeing jihyo behavior, he immediately took her up behind and immediately pedaled into the campus environment. Along the way, all eyes fixed on them .. jihyo is not used to it, especially wearing mini skirt that makes her feel more uncomfortable.

Jong kook is a very sensitive man. Without being told, he has realized it. Therefore, he break at a minimarket, buys a snack for jihyo  who actually intends to use jihyo to hold her skirt in order not to fly. They continue their journey, as they go through a rather uphill trail. Jong kook asks jihyo to hold on to him. And with stiffness, she did it.

Arriving in front of the sports building, ... Jihyo realize that if she went inside with jong kook, there will be unstoppable excitement. Therefore, she will go first .. 

Jong kook did not say anything, she just smiled sweetly while looking at jihyo from behind ..

Jihyo sat near her friends who had arrived earlier than her. She also immediately distributed the snacks that had been bought by jong kook.. In this match, almost all beautiful students from various faculties are coming. Until the beautiful number 1, like Meng Yiran also come to see this game ....

Jong kook walks into the field, all the immediately women stand up and some even come up to take photos. They were so enthusiastic, while jong kook just glanced at where jihyo seat. Taehyun and Kevin were also there, they asked jong kook to show the woman he was dating. However, jong kook instead smiles, then jokingly he say if the woman already escaped because she fear of seeing them.

Incidentally, Youngji is also sitting around it, she so excited and think if jong kook the one looked at her, the same thing is also thought by jihyo friends .In fact, jihyo herself said if jong kook might glance at her .. But it just made her friends laugh out loud, and asked jihyo not to say anything strange.

Before the game begins, jihyo asks her friends who seem to give no hope for her relationship with jong kook. They recounted the results of voting in the school forum, which shows that the most unlikely pair to unite is jihyo and jong kook... 
Why ?? Because people assume that jihyo is just an ordinary person, while jong kook is a Master of everything.

 In the player's dressing room, his friend chatted. they still wonder who the woman who managed to attract jong kook.. But, jong kook did not want to discuss it and asked them to focus on the game only. 

Then, kevin asks if jong kook is sure to compete? Just got back from the hospital, right. Jong kook convinces them all if his condition has recovered and he is fine.

Finally, the basketball team from the computer science faculty went into the field for the power. the eyes of all women are of course directly towards jong kook. They stand up and shout for it, 

hyeri reveals that jong kook is actually better swimmer than playing basketball, "What would he look like, when jong kook was wearing a swimsuit ???" 

Jihyo who was beside her immediately imagine it, she imagined how y jong kook when shirtless. Kekeke However, jihyo tried to control her mind and pretend like she is normal . Hehehe

 Pritttttt ... whistle signals start of this basketball game. Until the first round ended, jong kook dominated the game by scoring many scores. unfortunately, he will only play on first round only because he has to let the players play back. After all, this is the last game for the senior basketball team, so he want so everyone feels playing in the field  for last time...(because all senior they will graduate )

In the middle of the second round, jong kook suddenly stood up from the player's bench .. Not to enter the spaciousness, but he walked along the field toward the viewing bench.

 Suddenly it managed to make the women on the bench spectators screamed hysterically .. 

Everyone was so shock ... because in front of so many people, jong kook without a hesitation, goes directly to jihyo... He explains that tonight he will go out with all members of the basketball team, so he can not online to play games, 

"Then what plan tomorrow you want to do? Asked jong kook 
"Just study .." briefly replied jihyo

 Jong kook says he wants to accompany her . And a more surprising thing, jong kook asked jihyo friend to shift the seat, because he wanted to watch the game while sitting beside Jihyo..

Immediately they all shifted without asking or said anything because they were too shocked at this unexpected event .. So shocked, to make them not even winked. While jong kook, his handsome face showed no expression like nothing happened. He sits next to jihyo and sees the game with such a calm expression, just as always ....

To be continued