CHAPTER THREE

Fall in love at first sight

Kookie became Mongji protective shield from a scornful blow made by three of NaNa gang . They demanded that the Blood Devils be released. 

However, Kookie did not want to do it. According to him, Blood Devils deserves punishment from him after bad comments are made about his marriage. 

They continue to force, hosing a fairly complicated debate. Do not want this to drag on, kookie also gave way out by inviting them to fight with him. If they come out as winners, then kookie will release the Blood Devils for free ... They discussed for a moment, and realized that the possibility of winning against Kookie was very small.

 Now, they are confused, how to get away but in a respectful way. 
Fortunately, Blood Devils is back on playing his game and seeing the situation. He himself, apparently did not want to be helped by them, and told him to leave. alright, ... hearing their orders go-go straight away ... 

Kookie invites Mongji to come with him to a different place. However, before leaving they first stop his torture against the Blood Devils. Monji retrieves the pitch, and they walk away without letting go of the magic chain that binds the Blood Devils

Kookie took Mongji to a place with a beautiful view. There, he told Mongji the reason for torturing the Blood Devils. Of course, to give them lessons as well as punishment for having insulted their marriage. 

In fact, in order to get the right timing, Kookie had first collected information about the mission that was being done by Blood Devil which apparently is currently in the final stages for completion. And the consequences of the torture will make him lose a lot of points and his mission will surely fail miserably.

 "Thank you .." said Mongji 

"Ah it's ok. It's already part of my duties as your husband ..
 
"Not for this, but for something else .. Actually, this afternoon I'm sad for a thing. However, I can not show it to my roommates, so I am holding it alone .. But now, I'm so happy .. " "

"Because of me?" Asked Kookie

 "Yes .. because of you ...." Said Mongji

_______________________________________
At the same time In the pasture, wangrin was sitting alone with his new wife. Like a pair of lovers in the real world

Suddely there's come three of NaNa gang ... They complained about what had happened to they, and how annoyed they were with Mongji attitude that she thought was too arrogant. They do not want this problem to pass away. They also incite and persuade NaNa to teach Mongji a lesson.

How to do?! Asked NaNa 

So, there is a video-making contest that is the theme of romance romance. Well, they have an idea for Rin with NaNa to make the video in which contains content mockery for Mongji. In addition they can give lessons to Mongji, if the video is winning then they will get a set of rainbow-colored clothes that would be very beautiful. 

At first, Rin seemed uninterested in doing so. However, after hearing the request directly from NaNa he was also willing to do it with pleasure. 

Then, Rin said goodbye, because he has an dinner with his cousin ..

 "We'll see you later ..." Said Rin

-------------------------------------------------------------

 In female dormitories, taehyun is busy fixing Youngji computer. Sadly, taehyun presence did not get a good reception from Youngji who continued to show his smug face, without asking or saying anything, instead he left his room.

Taehyun was well aware of that sense, so he quickly finished his work to get home. Hanna had asked him to chat for a while, first she apologized for youngji attitude, and then asked him loudly why Jongkook did not come here. 

To be honest, Taehyun replied that Jongkook was not interested at all to coming here ... After taehyun leaves, Youngji goes back to her room. Still with a caustic face, she blames Anna who has given her this idea, "I should have obeyed my mother's words ...

Supposedly, a woman does not tease a man first .... Aahh, jjinja ottoekee .. she will know my feelings to Jongkook ... " 

suddenly Youngji gets a call from JongHyun who actually her cousin. She was invited to go out to dinner tonight.

Arriving there, Youngji is not alone because hanna also come with her. The restaurant they went to, seemed to be expensive and exclusive, but it just did not make Youngji smile again ..

 JongHyun tries to find out the source of youngji grief. However, he did not get an answer, until finally hanna who told all these events ..

 "He did not come, because he did not like me, right?"  Youngji also explains that the man he likes is very different.

 "He's not very talkative and very smart." Feeling curiosity, jonghyun also asked who is that guy name by Youngji. Hanna answers it and mentions the name 'kim Jongkook  ..' 

The name, familiar to jonghyun, he thought for a moment and remembered that Jongkook was the game developer his father was looking for to work in their company.

Youngji asks if that means, Jongkook will work at his family's office. JongHyun nodded his head, saying that there was no reason that could make Jongkook will reject the fantastic offer from his father.

Youngji look so happy after heard that news and she also asks jonghyun help to persuade her uncle to apprentice her in the office.

At the same time In jihyo room, yoona is so happy after getting messenger replies from JONGRIN Techno's side. The four of them passed the file selection and could go to the next stage for the interview session ..

 Hearing the news also made others laugh happily. They seem very enthusiastic and optimistic with the interview ..
 

The next day,
 JongHyun took Youngji to the office and asked his father to let Youngji work intern here.

 Jonghyun Dad is very happy to see Youngji  coming, he also invited her to work here if she really wants it. However, JongHyun dad is a bit worried if this job even make Youngji so busy and her college so dormant.

 Youngji continues to convince her uncle until she is finally accepted to work here. Suddenly, assistant leader JongHyun came in and informed them that Jongkook had come to meet him. Hearing that, make Youngji even more enthusiastic, and she begged that she could start working this second.

The arrival of Jongkook and taehyun was well received. Shortly after sitting down, Youngji appeared to bring him some water. 
Taehyun looks a bit surprised when he sees it, but Jongkook is casual as if he does not recognize her at all. 

Still in the same building and at the same time, new employee interviews are being held. 
Jihyo and her friends are there. They become part of a group of job applicant fighters who are struggling to get into the company.

Yoona seems very nervous, but Jihyo looks more calm and relaxed. Do not want to be silent, Yoona gets up from her seat and goes to search for information for a while.

Yoona walks up to the interview room, and tries to find out the questions asked by the interviewer inside. Incidentally there was a woman who just finished the interview and was willing to tell her the conditions in the room to her. 

"Hmm ... they were asking our experience playing games along with username that we use ..."
 In haste, Yoona told Jihyo, "What should we do? Except you , no one of us who ever play the games ... "she complained

 "Quickly call hyeri and Yejin to come here ..." whispered Jihyo very calm

Meetings begin with the exposure of the company, explaining if they are very interested in the field of games and are developing online gaming products. Hence, they invited Jongkook here because they wanted to invite him to work together. 

Without further hesitate, JONGRIN Techno's president immediately offered a sum of 3 million won to buy the copyright to the game that Jongkook is currently developing with his friends. In addition, they will also be employed in this company with high salaries ...

Jongkook responds positively to JongHyun dad offer. He neither agreed nor rejected it, and it made taehyun who sat beside him look annoyed.

JongHyun dad then introduces Youngji standing next to him, knowing that Jongkook is attending the same place as 
Youngji, "Have you known?" 

Jongkook shakes his head, and answers no. It makes Youngji a bit disappointed. While her uncle considers it a natural thing, because Jongkook is the type of man who only focus on education and career only.

 After meeting is ends, Jongkook gets up from his seat and leaves.

In front of the elevator, taehyun  expressed his frustration at Jongkook attitude in the meeting. After knowing that the JONGRINs Techno just wanted to take over the copyright of their product, Jongkook instead replied to reconsider it, instead of simply rejecting it. 

Jongkook said he lied to them .. It's clear, their intentions are very urgent and forced the Jongkook to sell his game. Despite the explicit wording, but they have fraudulent means and intentions. 

"If they can do that then we can also ..." said Jongkook

The elevator door opens, ... when about to step inside Youngji comes up who calls Jongkook name. Taehyun realizes that Youngji want to have a conversation with Jongkook , then he chooses to leave first with the excuse of going to the toilet. Dont want to torture the two of them, 

Youngji apologizes directly for her uncle words earlier, "Sometimes, his mind is too stodgy ..  "But, I can help you. I can persuade him to change his offer and that you can keep working with this company ... "

Unfortunately, Jongkook is not a bit interested in receiving help from Youngji. He just turned back and picking up his phone  then leaving it.

Shortly after Jongkook got into the elevator, came JongHyun who immediately commented on Jongkook arrogant attitude, "hmm .. no nothing, his attitude is pretentious ... your parents will not give blessing, if you want to be with him .."

Youngji then persuaded JongHyun to lead Jonghyun father to change the contents of the contract and keep working with Jongkook.
.
JongHyun sighed heavily, he declared that he himself would not be able to interfere in his father's business especially with regard to work, let alone Youngji.

"never mind ... let me alone who will think the way ..." Youngji muttered

 Jihyo gave her backup username to her friends. They tried to memorize it, her name is not long but everything contains the word 'Ace'..

 "Will they not suspect us?" "Just calm .. we're in the same dorm, so it's still reasonable to have an account with a similar name ..." said Jihyo

Yoona name has been called, she goes to the waiting room and asks jihyo to accompany her. Incidentally, Youngji and JongHyun are also in the same place. Youngji sees their presence, and it makes her feel curious to go in and see the interview session .. JongHyun had refused, because he still had other guests. However, Youngji continues to persuade him until finally he too wants to obey

As they enter, Yoona turn is to be interviewed. Yoona is shocked and somewhat intimidated when she sees Youngji sat at there, but she tries to be normal and answers all questions smoothly. Until, one of the interviewers asked her about the games she was upgrading and the username she was using. 
Yoona replied as instructed by Jihyo she played the game "A ghost online Story games" and her username was "Acerr ..." 

Damn, suddenly she forgot her username, she already wrote it in the palm of his hand. However, her writing faded away by her sweat. Finally, at the last minute she just said the name she remembered, "MongjiACE ..." 

Suddenly, hearing the name made JongHyun who was sitting in the corner of the room to be shocked. He confirmed it himself by asking Yoona what server she was using. Yoona answered correctly, making JongHyun look at her with a smile, then left he room just like that ...

Yoona comes out of the room with a frantic and sad face, she tells of her mistake that even mentioned Jihyo main username. Fortunately, Jihyo did not want to smooth it, she asked yoona to calm down because she can still mention her backup username.

 "Until you're not get caught, then there will be no big problems ..." Jihyo said 

 As soon as it was her turn to enter the interview room, she asked yoona waiting for her at outside ..

In the corridor, Jongkook waits for taehyun who he says goes to the toilet. It did not take long until taehyun appeared and went straight to Jongkook.

 Remembering the previous incident, the curious taehyun immediately asked what Youngji had told Jongkook, "What's the matter, ... she expressed her feelings to you ????" Jongkook holds on to taehyun shoulder and says, "Just try using your great imagination to design the game. I will be very proud of you ... " 
"Come on .. stop pretending you don't know anything. It's very clear, that she likes you .. "

Instead of answering questions from taehyun, Jongkook instead glanced back and very happily there was Jihyo sitting and reading a nearby magazine. Taehyun also saw it and said that today they were very lucky to meet the two most beautiful girls on campus. Briefly, taehyun tells about Jihyo profile, the prettiest girl on their faculty. During hearing the story of taehyun, Jongkook instead engrossed jihyo glance while smiling sweetly ...
 "Heyy, why are you smiling all the time?" asked taehyun"

Song Jihyo... Her name is also similar ..." said Jongkook with smiling

Taehyun is shocked, this is the first time he can hear Jongkook mention the name of a woman in front of him. Moreover, clearly Jongkook agree Jihyo beauty ...

Jihyo and her friends walked together. Along the way, they always joked and laughed happily. Jihyo suddenly dismissed her footsteps, she recalled that today was her teaching schedule. She asks her friends to go home first and does not wait for dinner, "I do not know for sure, but chances are I'll be home around 8 or 9 pm ..."

In front of a luxurious apartment, jae joong was standing alone while holding a photograph of Jihyo before. Shortly afterwards, Jihyo also arrived there and invited jaejoong to come in with her and complete this misunderstanding

after a few hours her tutor's hour has been completed, Jihyo left home. However, before walking out, kyung ho (thats kid name) grabs Jihyo hand and asks something,
 "he's not your boyfriend, right?" Asked kyung ho while pointed at jaejoong who standin at outside
 Jihyo smiled amused and replied 'ofc not' ...

"Good .. I also do not like him ..." said kyung ho

"Mmm .. arraso ... So, if he approached me I should immediately reject it, right ..." said Jihyo 

"Yeah so .. But, I think you're old enough to have a girlfriend .." said kyung ho wisely showing a photo of a man from his cell phone screen, "Here ... he's so cool and I know he's going to college on the same campus with you. . "

It was Jongkook photo, Jihyo just smiled when she saw it then explained if Jongkook is a man that is too good for her .. 
"Come on ... you are also a great woman, really ..." Jihyo did not want to discuss it again and immediately said goodbye and go home. She walked away with jaejoong who waiting for her at outside

"We should Wait .. maybe about 10 minutes again kyung ho mother will  back home ..." said Jihyo

Jaejoong asks why they should wait for kyung ho mother ... Jihyo says because she wants to show kyung ho mother car, "Let you see yourself and make sure do not edit the photo ..."

Jaejoong shake his head, he revealed that he had fully trusted the explanation of Jihyo now

"I'm Sorry song Jihyo ... I was missunderstanding you...."

 With great pleasure, Jihyo received an apology from jae joong. She did not ask for compensation or anything, and it made jae joong even more admiring her. 
 "Im going home first "byee" .. said jihyo
Jihyo just go without looking back

To be continued