CHAPTER SiX

Fall in love at first sight

Video pair kookie-mongjie gets many positive comments from other players. In fact, in less than a day alone, the video managed to shift the first position previously occupied by the video of the Rin-Nana pair. 

 Rin could not accept his defeat, he even asked Lizzy to help persuade mongji to remove mongji-kookie. Rin said that if he willingly pay whatever he asks mongji .. However, mongji is behaving very expensive and proposes a fantastic price that rin will not be willing to pay .. 

 By Lizzy got the news, Rin did this because knowing that Nana really wanted a gift from the video contest. Why is he really caring? It turns out .. in the real life Rin is really dating with Nana .. 

 Listening to Lizzy story, make jihyo happy. Will he find himself with kookie. original figure? If kookie asked her to meet .. did she want to meet him ??? Jihyo was silent, but in her heart she answered yes ...

The return of kookie to the hostel, forcibly making roommates clean the entire room and also washing the entire socks and inner parts that even was rarely washed before. Despite being forced, they continue to do the rest of the heart. When gathering together, they remember the story of the beginning of the meeting. 

 Flashback Before .. right in this room, for the first time they get to know. Initially, old age is determined by age. However, jong kook gives an idea to decide it through playing games .. As a result, jong kook came out as the strongest player who meant that he was entitled to be regarded as the chairman here.

 However .. jongkook rejects it, saying if he just wants to be called a 3rd brother. Why? Because someone who holds the position of a head, it is obligated to take care of all things dealing with this place. Without a long thought, jong kook immediately pointed to taehyun who is elders in this room ...

jong kook changed the topic to invite them to lunch at his campus canteen and did not ask a lot of questions they changed their clothes right away. because if they walk with jong kook, they will definitely be the center of attention.

the four men go into the canteen with a cool style like f4 in (boy over flower). kekekeke as can already be expected the girls directly snaping like repoter. The three friends of jong kook immediately do style like a model, meanwhile jong kook eyes searching for someone there

he looked at  his right left until he finally saw jihyo being queued with her friend. jong kook immediately leave his friends who still pretentious style of the model and go in the queue row next to jihyo

jihyo and her friend quietly hysterical to see jong kook lined up beside them. yoona said to jihyo on this day they are lucky because they can line up next to jong kook (because jong kook dorm with campus canteen it's quite far)

yoona want to take a picture of jong kook. suddenly jong kook turns to her with a cold look, yoona pretends to be selfie with jihyo, jong kook just secretly smile.

the queue started moving jihyo and jongkook stood next to each other and when they were asked what they wanted to eat, both of them did not deliberately answer "jjajangmyun".

but only one bowl jajangmyun has . jong kook give away for jihyo, jihyo also cancel her order and then Siwan cut their line queue and asked for jajangmyun for him

kevin wonder why jong kook chooses in this canteen randomly. (surely he knows if jihyo also always eat here)

yoona wants to sit beside jong kook, but jihyo does not want to sit there. since taking advantage of jong kook to reject jae joong's proposal, jihyo feels guilty. she wonder why since she lied to jae joong that she hopes to have a boyfriend like jong kook, she even often met jong kook? jihyo sure this must be karma because she is lying

Even though they sat in a distant place seperately, seen jong kook several times smiling happy and sneak a glance towards jihyo ..
 
After back from lunch 

Duel 'The Condor Heroes' will start in a few days time .. This is a special duel for players who already have a partner. Taehyun and Kevin want to practice against jong kook .. However, jong kook asked first, which one should be considered a female player and which one should be regarded as a male player .. Both taehyun and kevin, no one wants to play a role .. And even argue, like fighting for a valuable object ...

To be continued