Jealous Bob

Transcendence

Prompt by mongji10

”Can you do more jealous Bobby?”

——————————————————————

Bobby was usually pretty laidback when he dated people. He didn’t constantly message them to ask where they were or demand their attention. And most of all, he didn’t get jealous. 

Except now, it seemed, he found someone worth being jealous over. 

Bobby narrowed his eyes, watching Jaewon sprawl all over his boyfriend on the living room couch as he stood at the front door, hovering near the corner. 

“What are you doing?” Jinhwan’s incredulous voice came from behind him, making him jump from his hiding place. 

“Nothing,” he answered quickly, taking off his shoes and marching past the cuddling duo. 

Hanbin looked up and pouted, Bobby pausing as he heard him call out, “Bobby-hyung, where’s my hello kiss?”

“Maybe later, Bin,” Bobby answered back tersely, reluctant to look at the way Hanbin was crushed under Jaewon. 

He quickly walked off before he caved to his cute boyfriend like he always did, not catching the confused looks the trio sent him as he slammed the door to his room.


-


Okay, this was getting ridiculous

Bobby stared his boyfriend and Jaewon spoon-feeding each other ice cream while giggling together on the loveseat. 

I haven’t even been able to be alone with Hanbin for almost a week because Jaewon’s been monopolizing him! Bobby thought incredulously, lips pursing in irritation. 

Hanbin looked up and saw him, expression lighting up in happiness.

“Hyung!” He called out joyfully, a smear of ice cream on the corner of his lip. 

Just as Bobby was about to reply, Jaewon interjected, wiping off the sweet with his thumb and sticking it into his mouth. “You’re such a messy eater, Bin!” He teased Hanbin, not noticing Bobby’s fist clenching. 

“I’m going to be in the studio. Don’t bother me.” Bobby said shortly, leaving in a flurry of hurried steps. 

Hanbin pouted, shoulders slumping down as he was ignored again by his older lover. 

“Why does he keep running off?” Hanbin asked his best friend sadly, missing Jaewon’s look of sudden understanding. 

“Um,” Jaewon replied guiltily, “it might be because of me…”

“What do you mean?” Hanbin asked, tilting his head and looking innocently at him. 

“Well,” Jaewon started, “when was the last time you were actually alone with him?”

Hanbin blushed at the question. “Almost a week… I think?”

“And why weren’t you with him that week?” Jaewon asked patiently, waiting for Hanbin to reach the same conclusion he had. 

“Because… because I was with you the entire time.” Hanbin’s eyes widened in realization. 

“He seemed pretty upset,” Jaewon said, “I think you should go to him.”

Hanbin nodded, getting up with determination. He marched towards the door and made to go to the studio.

“Don’t forget to tell him why you were with me the entire time!” Jaewon called after him. 

After the door shut he sighed, slumping down the chair. “Oh young love.”


-


Hanbin burst into the studio, closing the door and locking it before making his way to Bobby, headphones plugged in and music blasting. 

He tugged his earphones off, leaning forward to sit in Bobby’s lap, arms wrapped around his neck. 

Bobby refused to look him in the eye, staring over the younger’s shoulder.


“What?” He asked flatly. “I told you guys I didn’t want to be bothered.”

“Hyung~,” Hanbin sang, pressing light kisses alone Bobby’s face. 

Bobby sat there, reluctantly leaning in for more even as he wanted to stay angry. He just couldn’t resist his boyfriend. 

“I’m sorry I haven’t been spending time with you.” Hanbin looked him in the eyes. “Jaewon-ie wanted advice from me on how to seduce someone.”

Bobby coughed, “He asked you?”

Hanbin smirked, “Well, I seduced you, didn’t I, Bobby-hyung?”

“You little brat,” Bobby laughed, feeling better at the attention Hanbin was gifting him. 

“I’m spending time with you right now, hyung.” Hanbin said, smiling at him sweetly. 

“As long as you keep doing it.” Bobby smiled, leaning in to nuzzle along Hanbin’s jawline. 

“Always,” Hanbin replied back.