Morning

Transcendence

If there was one thing Bobby loved most about his mornings, it was this. Waking up early to see his boyfriend of seven years curled up in his arms, soft with sleep and the light shining down on him gently. 

He was so beautiful it made Bobby’s heart ache. He sometimes couldn’t believe how lucky he had gotten when Hanbin agreed to go out with him all those years ago.

In his arms, Hanbin’s face scrunched up, a sigh leaving his plush lips as his eyes fluttered open. 

“Good morning, baby,” Bobby whispered, leaning down to plant gentle kisses all over Hanbin’s face. 

Hanbin giggled, reaching up to push Bobby away. “Stop it,” he whined, “you haven’t even brushed your teeth yet, weirdo.”

“But I just want to love you,” Bobby replied back, pouting as he squeezed the smaller male tighter. 

Hanbin squeaked, squirming around in displeasure. “Bob!” His boyfriend finally let up and laughed, feeling so warm and content. 

“You haven’t said it back to me.” Bobby said, poking Hanbin’s nose playfully. 

Hanbin rolled his eyes fondly in response and said, “Good morning, darling. I love you, too.”

Humming in satisfaction, Bobby asked, “Want me to make breakfast?” He made to move out of the bed when Hanbin made a noise of protest, swinging his leg over Bobby’s waist and pinning him to the mattress. 

“No. Stay in bed!” He demanded and Bobby melted, heart swelling at how cute Hanbin was. 

“Okay, baby,” he said, settling back against the other and intertwining them closer together until you couldn’t tell they were separate beings. 

Hanbin sighed happily, tucking his head underneath Bobby’s chin. “I love you,” he repeated again, softer and sweeter as he placed a kiss on Bobby’s neck. 

Bobby felt his heart skip a beat and he buried his head in Hanbin’s hair, smelling the chamomile shampoo he regularly used, the subtle scent a familiar comfort. 

“I love you, too.” He whispered back, smiling so widely his cheeks hurt. “So, so much.”

Yeah, he loved the mornings. 

———

Just felt like writing this lol even tho it’s really short

I’m in a fluffy mood uwu