2.

Stay Strong Monsta X 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kihyun woke up, it was to a throbbing head and his band mates hoovering all over him calling his name. Their voices sounded urgent making him feel so confused as he tried to open his eyes a bit more to focus on what they were saying.

"Kihyun-ah can you hear me ?" Shownu asked looking down at a half conscious Kihyun who slowly nodded. Kihyun moved his limped hands and was obvious that he wanted to sit up on the bed but of course he wasn't able to do it on his own, he was powerless, he had no energy, his body was drained so Shownu slipped his arm behind his back and gently lifted him up into a sitting position. 

"How do you feel ?" Minhyuk asked, now kneeling next to the dazed boy. Kihyun lifted his head up a little "Dizzy" he answered,  his voice really weak 

"What happened Kihyun - ah ?" Minhyuk asked again "I thought we would tell each other if we were not feeling good"

"I'm sorry" was all what Kihyun could say. Kihyun was silent the whole time, he was breathing so slowly and deeply everytime as he closed his eyes for few seconds then opened them back again, it seemed wrong to everyone but there was nothing they could do, not until the doctor came anyways. Wonho felt useless, he went out with I'M to get the medicine but he regret it now without consulting the doctor. What should they do ? 

Something was wrong, Kihyun was never like this before, it seemed like he was hiding something and Minhyuk had this bad feeling inside his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter