6.

Stay Strong Monsta X 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun of the next day rose up and as soon as it did, so did Monsta X. They woke up around 7 am and hurried to prepare themselves for the radio show and interviews they'll be having today.

HyunWon walked to where Kihyun was still sleeping and gently woke him up "Hyung, you need to wake up and get ready"

Kihyun opened his eyes with a groan, he blinked few times before he nodded to the younger "Just give me a second"

And with that, HyungWon knew that Kihyun wasn't at his best conditions today. They all thought that he got better during the night but he actually didn't so he just watched him as he slowly got up, pushed the blankets away and stood up to start changing.

Slowly, he prepared himself. HyungWon and the others watched out for him, actually, they watched out for him during the whole day at the radio show and throughout the interviews and made sure that they went smoothly and with no problems. They made sure that nothing was too stressful or exhausting for him. When they asked them to show some moves during the interviews, all the focus was on either Shownu or Wonho but they never let Kihyun do anything that might increase his heart rates.

It was all done and they finished around 6pm, the sky was turning purple and the sun was almost gone when they stepped out of the studios. Kihyun was holding into Minhyuk, he was feeling rather tired and just wanted to get into the car and maybe sleep for the rest of the ride if he could. The others were scattered in front of him doing whatever and talking to each other about random stuff while waiting for their manager to finish his phone call and take t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter