Bonues Chapters: I'M [Part 2]

Stay Strong Monsta X 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stylist was taking ChangKyun's measures again. When she was done with It, she passed by their manager "He has lost weight, I have to remake the outfit .... again" That statement of hers made the manager look again to check on the Maknae  and wow ... ChangKyun has tremendously lost weight and he made a note to himself to ask the boy about it later and maybe go check it with their doctor as well.

ChangKyun was taking his shower after a long day at work, he felt hazy *What the hell is wrong with me?* He asked himself *I did everything, Why I still don't like it ? I don't like the way I look or the way I work or ... I'm not satisfied what's going on? Am I that bad?* ... *I feel alone and it's too cold and hard, what should I do ...*

His inner thoughts were cut off by a soft voice from outside, it was Kihyun "ChangKyun-ah we're almost out of hot water so don't stay longer" I'M smiled, there was something in Kihyun's voice that he always admired, a mother like tone, so warm "Yes Hyung" he wished that the older would just hug him deep in his embrace and rock him to sleep.

And so he went out of the shower, he walked to his room and set on the bed bringing the hair dryer closer to him but he felt powerless to dry his hair himself "What's wrong?" Came Jooheon's voice so worried 

"Tired, I don't know ..."

Jooheon eyed the sleepy boy, barely able to open his eyes "Want me to help?" ChangKyun looked up "With this...?" Showing the hair dryer a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter