Bonues Chapters: I'M [Part 1]

Stay Strong Monsta X 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being Monsta X Maknae was never an easy task. At first they hated him, they thought that he didn't deserve his place among them and that he needed to earn their love and respect. It was really difficult for a young boy to do go through all of that. The flash lights, the hard work and to earn the love and respect of his hyungs.

All that effort and sweat got him to earn his place, and the love and respect he wanted but they weren't good enough. He always wanted to be better in his hyungs' eyes. What he didn't know was that he already was. The boys loved him and treated him the same way they would treat a brother, they were a family and I'M was their most precious little Maknae, they never asked him to do more because he was fine the way he was and they loved everything about him.

I'M kept looking at himself in the mirror as water dripped form his body after the shower he took right after their practice and he didn't like what he saw. He thought he was ugly and fat and hated his reflection. He never thought of himself as good enough, he always had to keep up with his Hyungs, always had to be better and never disappoint them. 

ChangKyun came out of the shower and walked toward the kitchen where his Hyungs were about to have dinner "ChangKyun-ah come take a seat I'll fill a plate for you" Kihyun said as soon as he saw the youngest but I'M cut him off "No Hyung I'm going to pass, I'm tired I'll just go to sleep"

ChangKyun didn't wait for any other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter