1.

Stay Strong Monsta X 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kihyun woke up to a throbbing headache, he blinked a couple of times before he actually tried to sit up and reach his hand to turn the alarm clock off. He stood still for some time just blinking doing nothing, his headache seemed to be worse than he thought. 

He slowly pushed the blankets away and stood up, a bit dizzy but he managed to go wake the two maknaes up and kindly asked them to go wake the others while he layed down on ChangKyun's bed a little. 

"Hyung are you ok ?" Jooheon asked suddenly feeling worried

"I'm dizzy Jooheon-ah just really dizzy" Kihyun answered muffling into the maknae's pillow

"Shall I tell Shownu Hyung?" I'M asked as he was about to go get some clean clothes. 

"I can't really lift myself up" Kihyun whispered loud enough to reach the youngers' ears. The boys got worried as they approached their Hyung on the bed, Kihyun seemed lifeless, his face dull and pale. 

"Hyung let me call Shownu Hyung" I'M said walking his way outside to get his leader, meanwhile, Jooheon kneeled next to Kihyun brushing away his hair and feeling his forehead "You're warm, what happened?"

"I'm not sure Jooheon, my body just aches and I'm really dizzy"

Suddenly, Shownu, Minhyuk and Wonho came shuffling inside the bedroom making Jooheon retreat from being next to Kihyun to go and stand near the door just by ChangKyun's side. Shwonu was really worried, only few months ago, Kihyun went through a horrible cold and they didn't want that to happen again. 

"Hey buddy can you look at me?" Shownu asked, Kihyun was feeling too dizzy to move his head and his eyes were closed shut so Shownu shook him a little "Kihyun-ah?" this time Kihyun stirred answering with a faint "Mmmm"

"Come on sit up let me see you" Minhyuk added but Kihyun didn't have the power to do so, so he let Wonho pick him up. All what he felt were strong arms wrapped around his shoulders and near his chest pulling him up to sit on the bed and making his head fall gently on someone's shoulder. Kihyun opened his eyes slowly to find out that it was Wonho.

It was so obvious that Kihyun was loosing a huge amount of power in no time, he was dozing off and Wonho could feel him get heavy in his embrace so he quickly gave Shownu a sign and the latter cupped Kihyun's cheeks and tapped them "Kihyun, Kihyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter