Sequel

The Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Sequel

2 years later…

“Goodbye, Taeyeon. I love you” I kissed her forehead while running fingers through hair.  She was sleeping peacefully with a smile gracing her lips. I kissed her lips one last time before taking my bags and walking out of the door.

“Unni, are you ok?” Krystal asked for the 100th time within an hour because I had my head leaned against the window and couldn’t stop stare in to nothing. I still can’t believe I am going to live without her.

“Hmm. Yeah. Are we ready for final meeting, Soojung?”

“Yes Unni. I made the presentation and arranged everything. You just need to go there and present your plan. Here is the documents you asked for”

“Good! I’ll go through the presentation again, Soojung. We won’t have time to do when we touch down” I took my laptop and read the presentation slides while so hard to forget a certain shorty who is sleeping at our apartment.

 

“Unni, I am glad you doing this, you know. It’s a waste of your talents just to stay in South Korea when you can achieve much more in US” After minutes or maybe hours of working in silence Soojung’s voice brought me back to senses.

“Yeah. She said she doesn’t want to hold me back too” but thinking of her again made me sigh.

“But you miss her so much right?”

“yeah. I spent almost all the time with her for a year now I am used to having her around. I don’t know if I can…”

“It’s only for few days, Unni! You are acting like you are leaving forever” Soojung hit my arm lightly while leaghing.

“Says the person who came back once a fortnight just because you want to see, Yul” Now that shut her up and made her blush.

“Speaking of which how that’s going on? Is she treating you well?”  I slightly turned to her so I can see her face when she answer. I really want to know if that black choding treat her well.

“Are you sure she was a player unni? She barely hold my hand or kiss when we go out on dates. I am the forward one in the relationship”

“That’s better” I smirked feeling proud of myself for making Yul scared like that.

“How that’s better? She didn’t even asked me to be her girlfriend yet” Soojung said pouting like a kid.

“She what? What the hell she is doing then? Haven’t you went on 6 dates or something?”

“yeah.. but wait ? how do you know how many dates we went. Unless … don’t tell me you scared her unniiiiii”

“Well. I haven’t scared her exactly…”

 

Flashback

Yul POV

Few months back

I opened the door in Taeyeon’s apartment and went straight in feeling frustrated as hell. I slumped down in to the chair and sighed.

“I guess your date wasn’t successful?”

“I really don’t know how you manage to date Sica, Taeyeon. That girls are truly ice princesses. She always blow me off when I try to get close. I don’t even know if she…” I stopped at mid-sentence when I saw Taeyeon waving hands frantically signaling me something. But I was too frustrated so I kept going.

“What are you doing, Tae. So listen.. I’m not even sure if she loves me. It’s our 3rd date and I took her to the park and she was complaining about walking too much. Like come on. Then she was talking to a total stranger when I went to buy ice cream”

Taeyeon cleared and said “Mmm Yul. I think you should…”

 “Let me finish, Taeyeon. She says she didn’t think that guy was flirting with her. Which was obviously what he was doing. I tell you, Taeyeon. Soojung is going to be the death of me one of these days” I said and covered my eyes with my arm too exhausted.

“So, let me get this straight. You are dating my sister behind my back and have guts to complain about her behavior too?”  I was never more shocked than when I heard the voice of Jessica behind me.

God! I am so dead.

I quickly jumped to my feet and turned to see Jessica standing with arms crossed and a murderous glare. 

“Well? I am waiting”

“Sooyeon. She wasn’t hiding”

“Pease Taeyeon. This is about my sister. Let me handle it ok?”

“Tell me. What are your intentions with my sister huh?”

“I.. ummm I love her?”

Dammit!.

“Are you asking me?” She raised an eyebrow. “You know. She is my little sister and I only have her. So you better tell the truth or I swear to god…” Taeyeon quickly went up to her and hold Jessica stopping her from shouting.

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath. I should have been honest with her but I didn’t. I decided to tell her truth. So I looked in to her eyes and said;

“I love her, Sica. I know I had many girlfriends before. But this is different. I took my time to make sure if I love her before I asked her out. I do truly love her. I simply ask you to give me a chance”

She stared at me trying to gauge if I’m telling her truth.  Then Taeyeon leaned to Jessica and made her turn to her.

“Sooyeon. It’s true. I never saw Yul trying so hard to get close to someone before. She has truly changed. Besides Soojung is not a kid. She knows what to do too. You know I won’t let anything happen to your sister right? ” She waited until Jessica nodded her head then continued “So how about we let them decide what’s good for them?”

Taeyeon whispered to Jessica trying to calm her down and I guess that worked because she nodded her head and turned to me.

“I’m sorry if I sounds rude, Yul. But you have to understand she is my little sister and she went through a lot. So I don’t want her to get hurt by you too. You can date her but if you ever hurt her, you’ll have to answer me. Got it?” 

“I won’t ever hurt her, Sica. I promise” I finally let out the breath I was holding when she finally smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter