Chapter 1

The Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

I slipped my hands in to pockets in my coat as I walked down the streets toward my favorite place. Usually it’s is very calm and comfy place which is why I like to hang out there. But today I had a nagging feeling that it’s going to be different. It proved to be true the moment I stepped inside the café “Coffee love”. Even before I could step inside I bumped in to someone and felt very warm liquid run inside my shirt burning my skin.

“Oh god! I am so sorry. I didn’t meant to”

When I looked up I saw a girl trying to apologize while wiping away the liquid from my clothes. If I don’t feel burning sensation I would laugh out aloud because she was holding a bunch of bags. Even without letting them down, she was wiping stains on my shirt with her hands. She was too confused not to realize she doesn’t even have a tissues. Though it was uncomfortable to wear sticky clothes I couldn’t bring myself to scold that girl because I could see she was really feeling miserable. So I grabbed her hand and stopped her. I couldn’t see her face clearly because she has a cap and a scarf covering half of her face.

“It’s ok. I’ll take care of it. You can go on miss..? I trailed off trying to get her name. She only looked up and stared at me. I saw a flash of regret in her eyes then her eyes harden. Without saying her name she simply said sorry again and walked away without turning back.

What a rude women

I sighed and went to the back of café to meet my friends. Yes. Another reason for visiting here is my friends whom I consider as my own sisters.

“… bankrupt at this rate Yul” I heard Soo’s voice when I walked down the hall toward their office.

“come on, man. It’s just a coffee. I think of it as a charity case” I hear my other friend trying to argue back.

I let out another sigh. This is going to be a long day.

“Charity my ! You were trying to flirt and getting to her pants for months. You let her have free coffee so …. ”

“What are you goons arguing about at dawn huh?” I interrupt Soo before it gets too far.

They were startled to hear another voice suddenly but relaxed when realized it’s me.

“Nothing, Tae. This idiot is planning to make our café go bankrupt by giving free coffee. Do you even know how much she owe us?” she asked glaring at Yul when she asked the question.

“Couple of bucks?” Yul turned her back to us and kept playing her game of pool. Just when I was about turned to Yul to say to stop antagonizing Soo more than already, I saw a pillow went flying toward Yul and hit the back of her head.

“aww , man. It hurt” she quickly turned around, rubbing her head.

“Well that is the freaking point you dumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter