Part 4 : 'Explanation'

Red Card
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun arrived home at 8pm after returning from his part-time job that he went through in a simple music store called Melonies. The store is not too far from his apartment, so Woohyun chooses to goes back walking. Pretty tired for sure, but not as bad as that, he considered it as exercise since he kinda lazy at those kind of things. Also, that way he can save expenses rather than having to ride public transport.

He lay down on the bed. His mind drifted to the scene from this afternoon instantly, when Sungyeol and his brother told him some things he wanted to know from Infinity High, including a Red Card.

 

Flashback... 

"My God, Hyun! You seriously don't know anything about this school huh?"

Woohyun shook his head. It's true, he knows nothing about Infinity other than what he hears from people. All he knew was that this place is the elite, most favorited school in Seoul. And also, Infinity can make you easy to get into Seoul University after graduate.

"You have a lot to tell, hyung!" Sungjong laughed while patting his brother's shoulder.

"Yeah, I don't know where to start tho." Sungyeol scratched his neck. "Well, just to make it simpler, in this school, we have two organizations, namely Discipline Committee, and who are above that organization, the Student Council. "

"Huh? Isn't that usually in the same organization?" Woohyun wondered.

"That's true but here, the Student Council has the right to governs everything that happens with our students." Sungyeol explained. "Although it is considered the top student organization, but its members are not many. There were only six people, including me and Sungjong, and the rest, you know, who was just with us, and another one who was skipping somewhere. Oh and yeah Sunggyu hyung is the leader."

"Okay ..." Woohyun nods trying to digest the information from his new friend. "What's this Red Card thing?"

"As I said, the Student Council Board has the right to discuss and determine who student that deserves to get the Red Card--the toughest punishment for students at Infinity." Continue Sungyeol. "Not just anyone can get the punishment, usually it's from a big mistake or violation. Though it's important to have a meeting first, but still, the one who can decide and take out the Red Card is just the leader."

Sungjong folded his hands in front of his chest and looked at Woohyun, "And getting a Red Card, it's just like a war command, try to fight and defend, or give up soon and get out before... you don't want to know." He says with a mysterious mimic.

"I don't understand." Woohyun knot as he tilted his head.

"Take it easy hyung," Sungjong embracing Woohyun's shoulder intimately, his serious expression just now momentarily falling out somewhere. "You'll understand soon."

Flashback off. 

***

The next day...

"His name is Nam Woohyun, Class 2-2. Transfer students from Sinhan High School, and got a scholarship until graduate at Infinity. His house is around the Apgyeong road. Living alone. Working part-time at a music store." Hoya read something on his phone. "I've told you what I know, hyung. Is there still something that I miss?"

Sunggyu and Dongwoo smile with satisfaction with Hoya search results are very detail it. "Good work, Hoya-ya." Praise Dongwoo.

"So he's in your, Sungyeol's, and Myungsoo's class, right?" Sunggyu asked. "Did they know each other? Yesterday Sungyeol seemed friendly with him."

"Sungyeol is just really friendly with anyone, right?" Hoya remembered his friend's nature. "But I don't think  Myungsoo know this new kid, he just went in two days ago, and skipped from yesterday until now. I guess he doesn't know there's a new student."

"Myungsoo? He's not present today?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. "Ck, that brat, I saw him wears his uniform this morning while we still at home."

"As you don't know your brother." Dongwoo chuckled softly. "He's a bad-blood prince. But, I wonder why his brain that rarely filled with lesson sometimes can be more fluent than you, Gyu-ya."

"Yak! Don't say anything if you just want to make fun of me." Sunggyu threw the marker he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter