Part 2 : 'Welcome to Infinity' (1)

Red Card
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol hissed as he throwing pillows at his brother who is only a year younger than him. "Lee Sungjong! Go away, I can wake up by myself!" He kick him out.

Sungjong chuckled sarcastically, "Wake up yourself, huh? You don't even seem to be interested in opening your eyes! We can be late, hyung!"

"Aish, you are so loud!" Sungyeol got up and sat on his bed with his still half closed eyes. He could vaguely see the neat Sungjong already in his school uniform. "What, Jongie, what time is it?"

This time Sungjong rolled his eyes. "It's almost 8, hyung."

"WHAT?!" Sungyeol's eyes wide open now. "Oh my gosh, why didn't you wake me up sooner?!" he immediately ran into the bathroom.

"What a choding hyung." Sungjong grunted as he heard the sound of the bathroom door being slammed and the running water of the shower afterwards. "I wonder who's the hyung here, even I'm the one who have to get ready his uniform and breakfast."

***

Sungyeol looked down as he held his knees with his arms, a little bit panting. He had just run from the parking lot, through the school fence which almost closed, shoved people in the corridor, run up to the stairs hastily, until finally reached his class on the third floor which currently freeclass.

It .

Apparently all the teachers were meeting in the main hall. All classes are freed for the first and second hours, approximately until their meeting is done.

"!" Sungyeol cursed, throwing his bag at the table. He sat on his table with annoyance as he wiped the sweat on his forehead, "If I knew the killer Han-ssaem didn't come this morning, why would I run to the class?"

When he turning to the side, he realized that his friend aka Myungsoo was not there, eventhough the first hour has already started since fifteen minutes ago.

Sungyeol dug his phone out of his pants pocket and typed something.

To: Myeongs
Yak, where did you skipped class now?

Sent.

Soon, came the reply. Myungsoo is always like that. If he skipped class, he wouldn't be away from his phone, so it was very easy to reach him. Thus, Sungyeol memorized his friend's true nature.

From: Myeongs
Just take a walk. Why? Want to come along?

To: Myeongs
No of course, I'm not like you.

From: Myeongs
Well then, take care of my absence, banjangnim ^^

Sungyeol is reluctant to retaliate. Really, why he must say Myungsoo is present when the brat form is invisible?

Chemistry lessons are still going on for the next two hours. Not wanting to get bored, Sungyeol chose to stand up and step out of the classroom. He headed to the stairs at the end of the corridor, and went up to the top floor, up to the school rooftop, his favorite spot.

***

Arriving at the rooftop, Sungyeol still cursing about this morning's events. He hadn't had time to eat because of chasing hours to be on time until school.

But well, after all this is not as bad as that. You know what's most exciting at school time? Yeah, freeclass of course.

Sungyeol narrowed his eyes as he saw someone sitting on a bench in the corner of rooftop. He's facing the figure back and that boy seemed unaware of his arrival.

"I think I'm the only one here." muttered Sungyeol, still staring at him from his place. "It's strange if there's someone else when usually I'm here alone."

Sungyeol walked over, stepped his foot toward the boy and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, what are you doing here?" he asked without preamble.

"Gosh! You startled me! "

Sungyeol laughed at the shocked expression of his interlocutor. Apparently, the dark haired boy was daydreaming just now. "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you."

"Why?" Sungyeol asked as he saw the expression in front of him that now looks more surprised.

"Are you ... talking informal?"

"Oh, that." Sungyeol nodded. "I don't like to talk in those stuffy formal language."

"Ah, I see, sometimes I feel that way too."

"So who are you? I've never seen you before." Sungyeol said, back to the topic. "I think this is the only place no one else has visited other than me."

"Ah yeah, my name is Woohyun, Nam Woohyun." His smile swelled again, making Sungyeol who saw him amazed. Sungyeol can feel that he will never get tired of that smile. "And you?"

Sungyeol stretched out his hand and  immediat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter