Part 1 : 'Infinity High'

Red Card
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun stared up straight at the magnificent five floored building in front of him. A smile forming in his lips as he starts walking towards the silvery building.

Yeah, that building is Infinity High School, the school which once only a dream now become his school too after the hard work reaching for the scholarship.

"Hm, looks like I'm too early here." Woohyun said quietly, looking around the deserted main gate.

The school gate will be closed at 8am. But Woohyun had already set his foot there since the clock was still at seven.

Well, despite he become the only one here—there is also some security man and janitors, but he doesn’t see any other students—Woohyun can’t be happier because he don’t have to look like a lost child while looking around this new school. There’s still plenty of time before he had to go to the Principal's room to complete the files of his move.

"Woah, the back garden is huge." Woohyun stared in awe at the flowery area behind labs building. He was also amazed at the sight of how large the parking lot and the outdoor courtyard right and left of the main building.

Suddenly, Woohyun sees something in the school garden he is admiring. Uh, it looks like someone. Yeah, it’s someone, sitting on one of the park benches near the fountain, spacing out.

Woohyun watched that person for a moment. Apparently not only him who is going this early. "Is he at same grades like me?" he wondered out loud at the brown-haired guy on the bench.

Soon Woohyun stepped forwards, approached the boy with a big smile, "Excuse me, can I sit here?"

The one he talks to just nodded without turning around. Woohyun didn’t mind that and sat down

He pulled something out of his bag, his lunch box. He opened the lid and took the chicken sandwich he had brought from home.

"Have you had breakfast?" Woohyun passed the food to the boy beside him. "I have two sandwiches, do you want one?"

The boy just looked at him, wondering if Woohyun didn’t actually talk to him. But that's the truth anyway. And his hands are also moving before he know it to accept the food. "Thank you." He said quietly.

Woohyun responded with a warm smile. He took another sandwich for himself to eat. "May I know your name? Are you waiting for someone here?" Woohyun asked in the middle of his chewing activity.

"I'm Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo." The brunette replied, chuckling at the expression of Woohyun who was eating and talking at the same time. Looks cute, he thought. "I always come here every morning, doesn’t it feel fresh here?"

"Sure, this area is so awesome." Woohyun nodded. "Hm, Myungsoo-ssi, what class are you?"

"Don’t be too formal with me." Myungsoo laughed softly. "I'm in class 2-2. How about you?"

What Myungsoo sees is, Woohyun smiles again. Although only met a moment ago, it seems Myungsoo start liking the smile.

"We're at same grade! Well, even though I don’t know where my class yet." Woohyun said.

"Yet? Oh, are you a new student?" Myungsoo asked after eaten half of his sandwich. Then he murmured softly to himself, "No wonder he doen’t recognize me."

"Yeah, it's my first day here." Woohyun packed his lunch box and looked at his watch. "It’s almost 8, Myungsoo, I have to go to the Principal's room to complete my data, so I'll go first. See ya!"

"Hey wait!"

"What?"

"What is your name? I told you mine so tell me yours."

Woohyun merely shows his grins. "It’s a secret." He doesn’t know that’s made Myungsoo slightly disappointed. "Myungsoo-ya, if we're in the same class, you'll know my name later."

Myungsoo didn’t answer anymore because Woohyun already hurried go to the Principals room. But Myungsoo's sure, right now he really hopes to be a classmate with that new student

***

"Myungie, why are you going to school just now, huh?" a chestnut-haired student came up and patted Myungsoo's shoulder. "You've been back from America for a week though."

Myungsoo who feels his activity disturbed, shows his annoyed face, "Yak, Sungyeol, it's up to me when I want to go to school. Besides, I'm free here."

That chestnut boy named Lee Sungyeol only rolled his eyes. "Habits, always use power as the family of the school owner to act bratty."

"Whatever, just let it be." Myungsoo replied calmly. "Go away, I'm thinking of something important before you interrupt."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes again, "Are you become amnesia during your long week break? It's my table, you're the one who supposed to be go away from here. Since first year, my table is always in the corner. "

"When we’re in 1st grade, you're my seatmate." Myungsoo said. "Just think as it was right now, I want to sit here. The table next to me is empty, right? You can sit there.”

"No, you're a new student, you should be the one fill the empty seat."

"Who said I’m a new student? I was schooling here too a year ago."

"Aish, what a brat." Sungyeol finally relents and puts his bag on the table that pointed by Myungsoo.

"Well, that's it." Myungsoo smiled triumphantly. "You're the best, Yeollie."

***

Actually Woohyun is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter