Part 3 : 'Welcome to Infinity' (2)

Red Card
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Woah, a new friend!" said a girl in the back row with enthusiasm. "Guys, should we do something like, you know, first day celebration?"

"Yeah, great idea! First day celebration!"

"Yak! Calm down all of you!" Choi-ssaem said a little loudly, countering his muffled voice because of the students who compactly shouting 'celebrating for the first day'.

"Celebration? What do you guys want me to do?" Woohyun asked, frowning.

"What can you do? Dance? Sing? Anything is fine." Sungyeol replied. Silently he cheered for being in a the same class with Woohyun who about half an hour ago became his new friend. "Come on, just show us what you got."

Meanwhile, in the other corners, Hoya gazes cynically at Woohyun.

Isn't he Jungkook's friend? Why the hell am I supposed to be a class with this rancid?! He thinks irritated.

Up ahead, Woohyun nods in understanding. "I think I can sing, but I'm not sure my voice sounds good." He said awkwardly.

"Come on, we won't know if you don't show it to us." Hoseok's comment was instantly blown up throughout the room.

Woohyun the back of his neck hesitantly, "Okay then... but just stop me when I messed up." He grinning and looking down to the floor, then sighed and began the lyrics as he looked up again.


Haet byeoti jal deuneun geu eoneu gosideun
Jal noha dugoseo han dare
han beonman itji marajwo
Mureun mojaran deut hageman jugo

(Put me in a place where the sun comes in well
And just don’t forget about me once a month
Give me just enough water)


Everyone in the class was stunned at the sound of Woohyun's soft voice. They enjoyed the singing, it's simply sounds beautiful even without any music.


Chagaun moseube
Musimhae boigo
Gasiga dodaseo
Eodubge boyeodo
Geogjeong hajinma
inae yeppeun kkocheul
Piul tenikka

Eonjenga maeumi dachineun nal itdageona
Iyu eobtneun nunmuri heureul ttaemyeon
Nareul gieoghae
Geudae ege jageun wiroga doe eojulge...

(I might seem heartless because of my cold appearance
I might seem dark because I’m covered with thorns
But don’t worry
Because pretty flowers will bloom out of me

On days when your heart is hurt
When tears fall for no reason
Remember me
I’ll be a small comfort to you...)


Sungyeol become the first who realized that Woohyun had finished, so he immediately applaud. "Woah, daebak! Your voice is nice!"

In the other hand, Choi-ssaem and the other students are still stunned. They actually haven't been ready to hear that Woohyun's honey voice to be ended, they're all seemed want to hear it again.

"Allright, Woohyun, you can sit on the empty seat." Choi-ssaem finally said. He looked around the room. "Hm, Sungyeol, is the seat next to you have an owner?"

"Oh, yes, ssaem, it's Myungsoo's."

Meanwhile, Hoya continues to grumble under his breath. I wish not beside me, hopefully not beside me, please don't make him sat beside me!

"Ah, there, you can sit on the empty seat beside Lee Howon." Choi-ssaem's voice was heard again, he pointed at the seat in the middle row.

Ah, . Hoya cursed silently.

Woohyun watched the direction of Choi-ssaem pointed at. He's a little surprised to see Hoya, but he still stepped to the table, because that's the only empty seat left.

"Very well, because there's new student, I will give you the opportunity to learn for yourself only for today. Be nice to him." Choi-ssaem said before walking out of class, "Well then, have a nice day."

"Good day, Ssaem!"

All the students immediately cheered after their homeroom teacher had left the room. They automatically back to their previous activities, jumpy, noisy, and busy with their respective activities.

The girls who had been chatting before Choi-ssaem's arrival had gathered again, resuming their debate over who the most popular actors and who boybands would make a comeback this week.

Woohyun who was just sitting kinda felt stuck in dilemma what to do right now, plus he saw Hoya is staring straight at him with annoyed look, or... is he glaring?

"Um, hi-" he began, but interrupted almost immediately.

"Look, new kid," Hoya said curtly. "I won't let your life peaceful as long as you at this school."

Even so, Woohyun not afraid of his words. He didn't replied just because it was awkward. He had never enrolled school before. So maybe adapting to a new environment seems more difficult than he imagined.

"Hoya-ya, Sunggyu hyung want us to go to the Council room." Sungyeol suddenly popped up beside them and patted Hoya on the shoulder. "And I guess we can continue our battle there."

"I'm not in the mood to do a damn battles anymore." Hoya said, standing up. "Let's go, now I don't really like stay at class."

"Oh, okay." Answer Sungyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter