Wandy - Introduce me

Moments of 15 OTPs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Romance (I guess?)

Setting: Urban Fantasy AU, Andy is in his late twenties while Dongwan is a rather old vampire

Warning: /

Other Info: I finally had the time to write something no matter how short it is and wow this was way cooler in my head but now that I've written it down... Well, I hope someone likes it...

---

„Good evening gorgeous.“ The familiar voice made Andy turn around in his sheets, his gaze falling on the figure standing by his bedside. He was immediately wide awake, former sleepiness long gone.

„Dongwan!“ Andy exclaimed, sitting up in flash, happy to see the other. Said male grinned broadly, revealing his pointed teeth. „Missed me?“ The older man asked, sitting down beside Andy, crushing him into a hug.

Andy cherished the familiar scent of winter air, overly sweet syrup and iron for some moments before slapping Dongwan on the back with force. The other winced, letting out a pained noise. „Owh. What was that for?“ Andy freed himself out of the vampires grip, leaning back against the headboard of his bed, sulking a little.

„Where have you been the past five nights? Are you seeing someone else?“ The young human asked, not actually meaning it but still wanting the assurance of his undead boyfriend. „I wouldn’t dare to!“ Said male exclaimed exasperated. „I was just busy. Eric was a real and gave me so much work that I couldn’t even take a moment to read, let alone visit you.“

Andy hummed, knowing how Dongwans friend and supervisor tended to give out way too much work to the lower vampires just so he could fool around with his on-off werewolf boyfriend. And Dongwan had to do most of it, being the best in his department of hunting down and documenting criminal demons, only finishing at dawn many nights.

„Andy, you’re the most important to me, okay?“ Dongwan spoke softly, placing his cold hands on Andys cheeks, forcing the younger to look at his serious face. The human one smiled yielding, leaning in to peck the others lips. „I really need to get you a phone.“ he muttered, letting his boyfriend give him a proper kiss.

„Introduce me to your family.“ Dongwan blurted out suddenly, distancing himself a bit. Andy blinked a few times, surprised, searching for a sign that the vampire was joking but not finding any. „Are you serious?“ „Yes! It’s about time. We’ve been a couple for six years now and you‘ve met my friends and clan so I should meet your family too.“

Andy had to agree, it would be only fair... But it was different when it came to his family because they were human and had no idea there were other creatures co-existing with them on their planet and even less that he was gay and had a boyfriend who was a vampire on top of that.

„And how do you think I should do that? Hi Mom this is Dongwan, he’s my vampire boyfriend. We’ve met eight years ago when he fell from the rooftop of my college dorm and attacked me so he wouldn’t die?“ Andy asked, not finding it funny despite how comical the situation had turned out. Dongwan sighed, snuggling closer, a pained look of guilt on his features at the memories.

„Firstly I’m still sorry for the way we met. And secondly maybe we leave out the fact that I’m not exactly human to your family.“ The shorters voice was muffled since he pressed his face into Andys chest, succesfully making adoration dwell up in Andy.

„Wannie that won’t work. I’m not sure if they would be pleased to find out that I like guys. And even if we leave out your actual age they know for sure that you’re like ten years older than me. And do you want to meet them only once or always at night?“ Despite arguing with the man half on top of him, the human tangled his fingers into Dongwans dark hair, combing it through calmly.

„We’ll f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter