Ricmin - Doughnuts and Alcohol

Moments of 15 OTPs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Friendship, Humour (a bit Fluff)

Setting: Sometime when they live on their own, choose it to your liking

Warning: /

Other Info: I planned this to be funny but I don't know - it just ended like this.

---

Minwoo hurried out of the parking lot, taking the elevator up to Erics apartement, feeling worried about the older man. Eric had called him over two hours ago, obviously drunk to no end and sounding miserable because he felt lonely. And Minwoo knew his friend well enough to know that Eric did stupid things when he was drunk. So he had made himself on his way as soon as his schedule had ended and now he couldn’t wait for the elevator to come reach Erics floor.

As the doors slid open with a ding, the short man fastened his steps over towards Erics door. He punched the code in, hoping the older man didn’t change it over the time Minwoo hadn't visited him. The door opened and Minwoo entered, calling out for his friend. He left his shoes and bag by the door, advancing further into the apartement.

A cute, brown dog greeted the singer, barking at him happily but still no sign from his owner. Normally Minwoo would’ve greeted Gomdori and played with him but right he had a headache. He had in mind what silly things his leader had done in the past when he had been drunk and Minwoo was just praying that it wasn’t anything too crazy this time.

Minwoo took a look at the bedroom and kitchen first - no sign of a weird idol. As he peeked into the livingroom he found the man he had been searching for on his sofa, headphones on and cuddled into a blanket.

Minwoo sighed and over, Eric noticed him halfway, looking up from his phone, taking his headphones of. He looked as if he was one the verge of crying but his face brightened as the shorter man sat down on the couch too. Immediately Minwoo had the older man wrapper around his torso, face buried into the dancers side.

„Hello to you too.“ But since Minwoo only got a grunt as response he figured he wouldn’t get a real hello. Well for about fourty minutes - Minwoos whole break - Eric had contemplated about why people felt lonelyness, so he had probably talked enough right now.

„So what are you doing?“ Minwoo asked, glancing down at the rapper around his waist, patting his hair. „Reaaading.“ Eric slurred cutely, holding his phone up. He murmured something that sounded suspiciously like Fanfiction and Jindy. Minwoo decided not to ask further. He knew that Eric sometimes tried to read some Fanfictions, finding it fun, presenting the most absurd stories to them. But in the end Eric always stopped when he got bored or grossed out and let it be for a year.

The dancer glanced around the room, finding empty bottles and other stuff, not minding that Eric busied himself with holding Minwoos shirt up, caressing his abs. Minwoos gaze landed on the boxes that were once filled with doughnuts and now looked rather empty. He felt resignation rising up.

„How many doughnuts have you had?“ he asked Eric who ref

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter