Jindy - Notes

Moments of 15 OTPs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Friendship, Fluff (, slight Romance??)

Setting: AU

Warning: Depression, mental Illnesses and all that. I didn't put the trigger warning because this is positive but if you're all too sensitive I advise you not to read it, you know yourself better than me.

Other Info: The idea struck me half a year ago and I'm glad I finally decided to write it, even though it turned out completely different than I intended it to be, I actually think it's kinda cute.

---

Sunho had met Choongjae three years ago as they were in the same mental health clinic and they had gotten along really well, getting a bit too attached to each other, the doctors always criticizing that fact. After they had worked on their problems and could deal with them better they had returned back to the normal world - Choongjae three months earlier - and had decided to live together.

Everyone had criticized their decision since it was rarely a good decision to let two people who were as unstable as them live alone. Choongjae as someone delicate and sensitive, with mild depression who easily got panik attacks. And Sunho as someone with severe depression and strong suicidal tendencies. The risk was that they triggered each other and went down completely, but after a year it got obvious that the opposite was the case most of the time. It was as if they were helping each other to heal as much as possible.

They had developed daily routines and managed to get through each day, sometimes easily and with fun, sometimes just barely. Choongjae came every morning over and slipped into Sunhos bed to cuddle, searching strength for the day before he went to go to work. The slightly older man had found a job in a family run business were they kept him safe and were lenient with him, making it possible for him to work and earn money. Sunho on the contrary was still visiting a clinic on a daily basis, working on himself.

It was hard for him to get up most of the time and even harder if he knew he had to go out and do something. Even though his suicide thoughts had gotten less over the nearly two years they were living together now, they were still there. Sunho stood most of the time only up because he had to use the bathroom.

And every morning he found a sticky note on the mirror. Choongjae always left one there before he left for work. A few days after they had started to live together, Choongjae had started to write Sunho every morning a note with a reason not to commit suicide that day or why he should live through the day. And no matter how silly some of them were, they always made Sunho able to stay awake and do something, feeling a bit better. Choongjae had said he didn’t expect Sunho to stay in his life forever, just for one day more if he found a reason.

Some of them were simple things like „Our dogs would miss you, they seriously would. So don’t leave them alone today.“, „You have to survive this day because you still haven’t worn that super cool jacket we brought last february!“, „You would never again laugh so much that you snort and don’t even care. That’s something you have to experience at least once more.“, „It would break the owner of our favorite restaurant the heart, if one of her favorite customers wouldn’t come anymore.“, „You have to be there tomorrow to laugh over our neighbor when he takes out the trash and trips ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter