Wansyung - Lonely

Moments of 15 OTPs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Friendship, Comfort, slight Hurt

Setting: Future (most likely different storyline than what will happen)

Warning: Except for Wansyung the members are all married or at least engaged.

Other Info: I started this a few weeks ago with a different idea but in the end it turned out like this.

---

Dongwan had nothing in particular to do, so he was replying to some fan comments after a late evening filled with studying. He knew he should go to bed soon, but he wasn’t a tiny bit tired so he kept telling himself that he would go soon. His fingers were flying over the keyboard and he found himself chuckling at some of the comments.

To say the doorbell surprised him was an understatement. Nobody had said that they would come by, Dongwan hadn’t ordered anything and the fans had learnt not to do that, unless they wanted to be scolded. Also it was late in the evening and so it was unlikely that one of his neighbors wanted something. Dongwan stood up and made his way over to the door, looking at the screen. Seeing Hyesung was a pleasant surprise after he came by only two days ago and Dongwan pressed the buzzer so his fellow member could open the door.

Dongwan loved it when the members - especially the main vocal - visited him, no matter how annoying they could be he always liked to have them over, he didn’t care why. But he was greatly curious why Hyesung decided to show up so suddenly since he nearly never came without telling Dongwan beforehand. And the moment the slightly younger male stepped into the house Dongwan knew he was drunk. He could smell the alcohol - and cigarettes - reeking off his friend and he also knew the way Hyesung moved when he was drunk very well.

Hyesung looked miserable and Dongwan didn’t know what the matter was, but he was glad Hyesung had decided to come over. He embraced his friend in a tight hug before he held him away on arms length. He looked over the slender singers appearance and decided he looked pretty normal, he probably had been out drinking. Hyesung let out an annoyed huff and freed himself from Dongwan. „You’re not greeting me?“ he whined, obviously trying to keep it casual between them.

Hyesung made his way over to Dongwans living room, making himself at home on the couch. Dongwan followed the moody singer, sitting down on his couch too. „What brings you here Syungie?“ „Just thought you would like my company.“ the pretty man shrugged and Dongwan saw right through the lie and sighed. Hyesung scooted closer, cuddling up into Dongwans side. The older man felt himself smile automatically but he wanted Hyesung to speak. So he snatched the remote control from Hyesungs hand as soon as the other grabbed it.

„You know you’re always welcome. But my house, my rules. So tell me what bothers you.“  Dongwan tried again, making Hyesung growl at him in annoyance. Too bad that Dongwan knew his friend all too well and knew Hyesung would keep everything to himself if he didn’t ask until the Singer finally spilled the beans.

Hyesung stayed silent and his face showed suppressed anger. Dongwan flung an arm around the slim male, a sign of casual possessiveness. He wanted to protect his Hyesung and keep him safe from whatever was bothering him. That was one of the perks of Dongwans natural protective instinct over Hyesung that he had developed back in the day as they had still lived alltogether in the dorm.

Hyesung sighed and hissed a „Fine.“ before taking a deep breath to say what was on his mind. „Did Minwoo tell you already?“ Hyesung asked. And Dongwan thought that he was probably referring to the fact that their fellow member was now engaged and told them one by one - Dongwan yesterday - before making it public. He just hummed, knowing that he would stop Hyesung from speaking if he himself said something. Dongwan always had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter