8- 5/17/14 update

Why

“Hyung, what-?” Sungmin stuttered out, completely intending to jump off the car, were it not for Leeteuk suddenly shifting the car into drive. He couldn’t breathe, couldn’t look at Kyuhyun in the face, but couldn’t get off all the same. He took a deep breath and tried to make his way to the back seat, intending to give space for both of them. Before he could, however, a hand shakingly grasped his jacket. Kyuhyun didn’t meet his eyes, yet didn’t make a move to release him.

Leeteuk peered at them from the corner of the rearview mirror; the silence was unnerving him. He hadn’t actually planned this encounter, but what could he do when fate wanted the two to resolve this immediately?

Kyuhyun sighed, releasing Sungmin. “If you want to go…just go…” He turned to face the window. “I won’t stop you… Not anymore.”

Tears blurred his eyes. Was it wrong of him to desire someone who was another’s? Was it wrong to love someone? He never expected for his feelings to bite him in the back, nor for someone to act on his behalf without his knowledge. He bit his lips, fighting back the tears. He would not fall prey to this hurdle. He would not give up on Kyuhyun’s happiness. He stayed quiet until they reached the dorm, silently watching Kyuhyun when he finally gave in to fatigue.

Once at the dorm, Sungmin rushed in, leaving Leeteuk to deal with the sleeping Kyuhyun. He went to the rooftop, carefully locking the door and making sure no one else was around. “Hyung, it’s me. Sungmin. Yeah… I’ve made my decision… No, I’ll go there myself. It’s not a problem… Just… I won’t ask for anything else…”

Morning saw no trace of Sungmin, nor of the two maknae. Nobody knew who to contact, if there was anyone who would possibly know. All they could do was hope that they were together, which was unlikely, considering the situation.

Yesung closed his fists tightly around his phone, a message still open on his screen- “Hyung, I’ve decided. I’m sorry for the trouble.”

Donghae had opened a similar message on his phone, albeit the sender being different. “I made up my mind. Sorry.”


Ryeowook lied down, the comfort of his own bed in his own home taking away half of his stress. It had taken all of his guts to say that to his manager and taken all of his strength to run away from the company building unscathed. Maybe he couldn’t hope for reconciliation at this point; he highly doubted that anyone could take him back willingly—aside from his family. He was disgusted with himself for falling for this trap they set up, one of those he had always thought he wouldn’t be stupid enough to fall for. But it was over. He wouldn’t have to answer to them anymore, wouldn’t have to listen to them point out each of his mistakes, wouldn’t have to see them obviously favoring the others, and wouldn’t have to see his heart being crushed to pieces.


Kyuhyun had a similar mindset, except his comfort was in another person’s place, one who wouldn’t ask him why. He plugged in his earphones and glared at his laptop. In the world of games, he was just another ordinary person, someone who could easily reset, and someone who could fight.


The last of the trio was in the company, staring seriously at the back of one of the more influential people in the company. He knew what he had to do, what he was expected to do, and what he wanted to… But he could only choose one of those. Sacrifice his love, his career, or his friendship?

 


So as you might have guessed, I'm feeling a bit under the weather... I totally went back on my promise to myself to stop ranting about what I don't like in other people, and to top it off, I was ranting in front of both my crush and total strangers. /dies. What more is that my crush is totally nice and I'm totally not. And that I don't even know if he's straight, which depresses me even more because one of my previous crushes told me he's gay. So apparently I had no chance in the first place. Haha. I'll be hiding myself under a rock until april 30,2014, which is when internship ends, but I might pop in again when I'm depressed. 

Hope the chapter is okay. >.>