7- 2/3/2013 update

Why

 

Everyone waited with bated breath as the director ordered them to resume filming; Blue Tomorrow was set to be released within the week, after all. Kyuhyun was still sitting dejectedly at his corner, refusing the food Ryeowook and Leeteuk pushed in front of his face. Sungmin was still outside, the lack of noise or movement behind the door only serving to increase their nervousness. It was painful for everyone, knowing what was happening but having no power over it. None of them even had the strength to try. Whatever it was, the two would have to solve it on their own.

“Wook.” Yesung pulled Ryeowook aside just before he took his place. “We need to talk…I’ll wait for you after this.”

Ryeowook only managed a weak smile before sitting at his corner. Since Kyuhyun wasn’t moving, the director decided to use skip his parts and start with the Ryeowook and Zhou Mi. It wasn’t supposed to be this hard, but Yesung’s stare was unnerving him. Nevertheless, he tried his best to focus on the emotions he was supposed to deliver, not the emotions he was currently feeling.

Being one of the main singers, however, they could only skip so much of Kyuhyun’s lines before deciding to call it a day. The director decided to give them one last bit of advice before leaving. “Kyuhyun-ssi. Tomorrow I expect you to be on your best. I won’t make any more allowances just because you’re part of the best idols in the country, understand?”

Leeteuk led the way to the van, motioning the uninvolved members inside. Yesung had told him to go ahead, but asked to be picked up after an hour. Seeing that neither Kyuhyun nor Sungmin had realized that they were going, he asked Hangeng’s group to go ahead first. Heechul could control most of them anyway. “Stay here.” He motioned to Henry and Zhou Mi; Henry had insisted on staying to wait for one of his favorite hyungs.

He stepped inside again, looking around for the missing members. Kyuhyun was still sitting in his chair, albeit having only one light left . He sighed, shaking his head. He seriously was getting a headache from all the drama these four had dug themselves into. He only had a vague idea of what had happened at SM two years ago based from what had happened afterwards, so he could not really fathom what was happening now.

Kyuhyun blankly raised his head when Leeteuk hovered over him. It seemed he could still perceive that his light was being blocked. His eyes were still shiny with tears—he hadn’t run out of it yet. He buried his face in Leeteuk's shirt, just inhaling deeply. Crying was now natural to him, as natural and involuntary as breathing.

Leeteuk waited a few moments before separating himself. “Kyu, I need you to go to the car. I’ll bring Sungmin there later, but promise me you won’t run away first.” He gently wiped the tears on Kyuhyun's face, wrapping his arms firmly around the boy when he weakly nodded his assent. For now, it seemed Kyuhyun was back to reality. He carried Kyuhyun to the car in an awkward position; Kyuhyun was hugging him like a Koala bear would a tree. He patted Kyuhyun’s head and kissed his forehead before leaving him.

Now the problem was Sungmin. Even on his better mood swings, it was frightful to cross the effeminate man; on days like this he was downright bone-chilling. Leeteuk swallowed a gulp and knocked on the door. “Sungmin-ah, we’re leaving. Come out if you don’t want to be left behind.”

There was slight shuffling of clothes behind the door before a hoarse voice answered, “What if I do want to be left here. Leave me alone, hyung.”

He was still polite—undeniably a good sign. It meant he could still persuade him, if he picked the right words. “Sungmin-ah, what if hyung doesn’t want to leave you? Sungmin-ah, hyung won’t leave without you…so please, let’s go home.”

A sigh. Sungmin reluctantly opened the door, his head bowed down and his nose red. He brushed past Leeteuk before getting into the van, which Leeteuk quickly locked.

Leeteuk got into the front seat, turning his head back only to see the looks of shock, horror, and guilt flash into Sungmin's face.


Super duper late! Sorry!! I had the first 2 paragraphs started before Christmas but never found the time or inspiration to finish it. My bias-list-wrecker's birthday is enough inspiration though! Happy birthday, Cho Kyuhyun!! ♥ On another note, I'm about to have my pseudo-graduation.. Hihi. Hopefully my grad pics turn out well. Thank you for reading! And thank you for subscribing!! :)