007 Unexpected

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongin, you seems relax." Haeri said as she poured tea into Kai's cup. Kai looked up.

"I am?" He asked. 

"Well, for the first time after a few years, you woke up not having eye bags and red nose." Haeri said the matter of the fact. "Since it was your parents' anniversary yesterday." 

"Oh." Kai looked down again in his plate. Fork made its way to the maple syrup pancakes. "How's dad?" He whispered. Stabbing the cut pancake, lead it to his mouth. 

"Same old but it was bearable compared to last years. He's a mess as always but somehow, he didn't drank that much last night. He was quite sober when I wiped his face." Haeri sat down on the chair opposite of Kai. "By the way, Jongin, who was he last night?" 

Kai spluttered over the pancake in his mouth as he heard that. He reached for the tea and hissed as soon as the cup made contact with his lips. Hot. His face grimaced. What a great way to start a day. Frowning, he looked up to Haeri, pout visible. "What are you talking about?" 

There was a hint of amusement on her face at the new sight of always composed Kim Jongin. "Ohhhh..." She wiggled her eyebrows and had a smirk on her a bit wrinkled face. "He was here and entered your room but went out to go home without limping." 

A hint of blush appeared oh his tan cheeks. "He's no one. Just a friend of mine." He whispered and proceeded on his breakfast.

"Well, first a no one but then a friend? Which one?" Haeri hid her own amused smile. "Is he a special boy friend then?" The way she said it made Kai to splutter once again. 

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"I said a boy gender of friend." 

It literally shut Kai up. He quickly finished his breakfast despite the chuckles that escaped from the Head Maid. "I'm going." He walked out of the house.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Kyung, you're deep in thought." Kyungsoo jumped at the sudden voice beside him. "Indeed. You didn't even notice I'm right at your side for the last ten minutes and also you're aimlessly walking around the hall like a bug lost its way out to freedom." Kyungsoo heaved a long sigh as he kept on walking. "Well?" The person asked.

"Nothing, Baek." 

Baekhyun frowned. "It doesn't look like nothing to me." He pressed on the word nothing. "Tell me or it will be rotten and smelly in your head without taking it out. Unless you want to stressed it out yourself." Baekhyun shrugged. 

"You have the gut to ignore me?" A deep voice startled the two small boys. They both turned around and a tall nightmare of Baekhyun's had this annoyed expression on his face. 

"Oh ." Baekhyun mumbled as he turned back around and reached for Kyungsoo's wrist before dragged the poor clueless boy to their class. The tall boy, Chanyeol, followed them to Baekhyun's complete horror.

"You can't run from me forever-..." 

With that, the first bell rang indicated for their first class of the day. The fact that Chanyeol was not in the same class as them sent some relief to Baekhyun but the grunts from Chanyeol made him gulped hard.

"Just you wait, midget." The taller walked away with some more mumble under his breath. 

"You're doomed." Kyungsoo said even though he was still being dragged by his friend. 

"Don't say it on my face, midget 2.0." Baekhyun gritted his teeth and Kyungsoo blinked at the unexpected reply. 

As they reached their seats, Jongdae was grinning from ear to ear as a greeting for his two friends. "Morning, guys."

"You look creepily happy, midget 3.0." Baekhyun bit while his hands busy getting his books out. Face hard as if he forced down an almost blow up volcano.

"Wow... You're surprisingly moody. And what with this midget and being 3.0?" Jongdae looked over Baekhyun to Kyungsoo who had an amused expression on. "And I'm supposed that you're 2.0?" 

Instantly, Kyungsoo frowned. "Don't mention." He quickly followed Baekhyun's gesture. 

Jongdae blinked. "Well, guys do have their period sometime." Uhm... a bruise of a punch on his upper arm was an unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter