001 Kai

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Dad, I want some money.” Kai, real name Kim Jongin, said carelessly as he sat on his seat at the dining room to breakfast together.

“For what? Party? No.” His dad, Kim Jongsun, said, voice stern as ever. Kai pouted, the pout that could melt all people’s heart, except Jongsun though.

His dad, a former famous playboy ever, is now 46 years old. His regretful incident ever was being a playboy. Even after he got married, he was still having many women and even men around him. He still enjoyed his life as a playboy. At first, his wife, Jang or Kim Jimin, did not mind at all because she knew, stopped being a playboy so suddenly was hard. But, she did mind it after Kai was born. 

She was so mad at Jongsun for still being a playboy even after their son had been 9 years old. Every night, Jongsun would come back home, in drunk stated. Women's red lipstick formed on the husband’s shirt.

One night, Jongsun came home for the first time without being drunk because he could feel something's wrong since in the office he worked. All that welcomed him was his son, sleeping on his bed without his wife while tears streaming down hthe boy's cheeks and hugging a paper, also an empty closet, no trace of his wife at all. 

At that moment, he just realized, what was happening. His wife left him without indulging to him and left nothing behind… except the maids, their own son and a piece of paper… a divorce paper with his wife’s signature on it. Since then, he stopped being a playboy and closed his heart to anybody. He was still hoping that his wife will come back to him and his son. He never signed the divorce paper. He still kept the paper, neatly in his drawer.

But the attitude, dropped in his son, being a playboy. The worst nightmare ever. He always convinced his son to stop it but being stubborn his son was, stated that if he is going to be in love, the person should be proud because they could hold his stubborn heart. Until now, he still not attached to anyone even though he constantly bring back different person home to get a good . His dad has nothing much that he can do, just shook his head disapprovingly at his son attitude.

Although Kai was being stubborn, he loves his dad so much. He knows his dad suffered enough from locking himself up in his bedroom until Kai was aged 11. For 2 years, Jongsun locked himself with occasionally opened the door for the food from the maids, regret had taken over his mind and body. But he then realized that he still has a child. A boy, 11 years old child. That is the only person that remind him of his wife. 

One day, one of the maid said that Kai cried non-stop, Jongsun got worried so much that he ran out his room, to his son and hugged him, saying that he will take care of him for the rest of his life. No one will ever disturb their life. He treasured Kai and pampered him too much, too much until his son being stubborn and hardheaded. But not stubborn enough to talk back to his dad. Kai being a playboy since he’s 16 years old. He realized that his dad's playboy blood runs in him.

Now, it has been 12 years… 12 years since his wife left him. He stayed strong for Kai. He will do anything to take care of his son. He would make his son the great man. But… not a playboy like him in the past. He has to stop his son before it was too late. He wanted to! But he does not know, how…? He should do something! He had to! Whatever it is, he is sure that his son will change. He can feel it. He is Kai's dad after all. 

Even though it had been 12 years, Jongsun would always remind his son how his mom looks like. He always convinced his son that Jimin will come back to them. Kai did not believe his dad. He can not. It will hurt him and his heart. The flashbacks of his mom left him with the maid at home will appear if he thinks too much about his mom.

“Please… pretty please...” Kai blinked his eyes many times while still pouting. Jongsun eyes twitched at his son’s aegyo.

“Okay. But in one condition.” Kai pouted even more. Jongsun smirked.

“What is it?” Kai asked voice seems not anticipating the condition.

“Stop being playboy and study hard. You could take over my company later.” Jongsun said, hopefully that his son will accepted it.

“But there are two! You said one!” Kai whined. Jongsun sighed l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter