004 Friends

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Guys, have you heard about it?" Jongdae, Kyungsoo's another friend asked through the lunch. Cutting Baekhyun's chattering.

"What?" Baekhyun pouted, annoyed. "What is so important than my story?" 

Jongdae just rolled his eyes but he focused on Kyungsoo. "Kim Kai had been bringing something since a week or two ago and he would bring it everywhere he goes. Aren't you curious about it?"

Kyungsoo choked on his canned drink as a realization hits him. He knows what it is and who it belongs to. Baekhyun patted on his back. "Are you okay?" Kyungsoo nodded his head, coughing a little. "Anyways, what is it?" He turns to Jongdae. Face shows nothing but curiousity. 

"I'm not sure but I heard they said it was a denim jaket. It seems small to be his." Jongdae shrugged and took a bit on his curry puff. 

"Small denim jaket? Isn't it should be normal since he's a playboy? Maybe he just wanted to give it back to the owner since they left it at Kai's place?" Baekhyun arched an eyebrow. 

"It's not the case. They said that if they left something at his place, Kai would bring it to college and left it at lost and found club. They also said that he would never asked them to take it personally. All he did was just left it there and once the owner asked him about their things, he would say 'you lost it, and found it in a club'. And then they understand Kai's style. Now, his behaviors had every students in questions as whose it was and how did it so important for the heart-throb." 

"Wow... I didn't know you're such a gossiper, Jongdae..." Baekhyun snickered.

"Well, you didn't know everything about me." Jongdae smirked. "By the way, let's do our assigment at Kyungsoo's cafe." Jongdae said as he throw a hopeful facial to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded as he senses that his friends would not bring Kai's topic up again. "It's okay but... Isn't it noisy there?"

"Don't ask such a question, Kyung. He's there to meet his eye candy, Kim Minseok." Baekhyun chuckled at the obvious beet of red appeared on Jongdae's cheeks.

"What?! No!"

"Oh really, Jongdae, we know everything about you more than anyone else."

Kyungsoo just chuckled slightly at his friends antics. "Don't worry, Dae, he's still single." By now, Baekhyun had been laughing out loud.

"Hah! Even Kyungsoo knows!" 

"Not you too, Kyung!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the three of them making their way to the college main entrance, on their way to Kyungsoo's cafe, they heard that everyone is talking in hushed tone and pointing towards their back. Jongdae who turns around, gasps in high pitch. "Uhhh..." 

Jongdae's sudden amusement catch his other two friends and the both of them turn around curiously. Baekhyun had his eyes open widely. "What...?" 

Standing right in front of them is Park Chanyeol, the college number two heart-throb. The basketball team captain. Every girls would fall on their knees just for him to take them as his lover but guys can only feel jealousy because of his deep attractive voice, tall figure, good looking face, white skin tone and genius brain. No guy could harbor a feeling towards the taller. Why?

Even though the college is open with same gender relationship, not every students does like the same gender. One of them is Park Chanyeol himself. Everyone had been talking about he's being straight as an uncooked spaghetti. He would reject every guy that had confessed to him strictly while he would politely say to girls that had confessed to him to be only friends. He had never has a lover ever since he entered the college. That was since last year. 

Park Chanyeol is a music department major student because of his passion in musics. Everyone is admiring his dedicated self in the art of music. 

Baekhyun, Jongdae and Kyungsoo just stand in front of the popular guy dumbly. Who is not? When a popular person stands straight in front of the group of nerds, what should you do? 

Oh! More facts, Byun Baekhyun hates Park Chanyeol.

"Who is B.B.H?" The owner of the deep voice asked. the three of them flinched.

Without much words, Kyungsoo and Jongdae pointed their fingers to Baekhyun who is perfectly standing in the middle of them both. Blinking furiously. Baekhyun frowned. "What do you want?" He pouted. His obvious dislike was shown. Eyes judging hard on the taller.

Chanyeol squints his eyes toward the small pouting B.B.H guy. "I don't know that if you're dumb or you really have no shame." He reaches something from his back pocket and shows it in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun's eyes showed shock. "Clearly that I am straight and you dare to leave this letter in my changing room locker?" 

"How...? That was for someone else!" Baekhyun defended himself. 

"Well, why would you slip this in my locker? Are you trying to kid me?" 

"No, really... I thought I had slip into the right locker!" 

"I would not see this in mine if you're strongly thought that. So, I made a conclusion here, you just want to catch my attention to accept you?" Chanyeol arched an eyebrow. Smirk made it's way to his lips.

Baekhyun makes an attempt to reach for the letter in the taller's grasp but Chanyeol uses his advantage for being tall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter