003 Second Encounter

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Morning, Kyung." Jimin greeted as her son came into his sight. "Sit. I've prepared some eggs and bacon." She smiled sweetly. 

Kyungsoo yawned before taking his seat. It's been a week after the popular playboy had bumped into him. Fortunately, the said playboy had forgotten the event and not taking it further by making Kyungsoo apologize to him. 

"Mom... Any news from the cafe after I've got home yesterday?" Kyungsoo asked Jimin as the lady poured a cup of tea just like Kyungsoo always love.

Yesterday, Kyungsoo had to go home before closing hour of the cafe just because he forgot about an assignment from his Prof. 

"Nothing much. Just the same. Joonmyeon apologized through message because he was absent. His fever just got down last night. He will be able to come and work today." Jimin took a sip of her own tea.

"It is okay if he wanted another day off. I'm afraid that his fever went up again. If he come and looking so weak, tell him to rest at home immediately." 

"You're too nice to be a big boss but they're so lucky to have you as the boss." 

Kyungsoo chuckled and proceed with his breakfast. As he done, he started his journey to college. 

"Kyung!" Byun Baekhyun, Kyungsoo's friend, slightly yelled his name. The said man turned around and smiled a bit at the sight of Baekhyun. Baekhyun's hair looked like a bird nest while his glasses looked crooked and fell down from the bridge of his nose. 

"Baekhyun." Kyungsoo said calmly while the other stumbled in front of him and panted as he catches his breath. Kyungsoo smirked. "What's wrong? Alarm does not go off again? Or you didn't set it on in the first place?" 

Baekhyun pouted and arranged his glasses and hair. "You know me already..." Kyungsoo reached out and helped him arranging the hair neatly and smiled approvingly. 

"Well, the latter then." 

"The assignment keep me from sleeping and I fell asleep on the study table. My brother nagged for the whole time I've been preparing this morning. The result, I have no breakfast at all." Baekhyun jutted his lips. "Accompany me to the cafeteria, please... I've been starving since last night." 

Kyungsoo smiled amusedly and shook his head before letting Baekhyun dragged him to the said destiny. 

As they settled in their seat, they proceed their day with their normal conversations while Baekhyun munching on his breakfast until the moment when every person in the cafeteria talked in a hushed voice. Eyes lingering to the figure that just entered the said place. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are no exceptions. 

Kim Kai just made his way to the canteen and buy a loaf of coffee bread. After he got what he wanted, he then walked out of the place gracefully with his footsteps echoing the hall. Eyes never roaming anywhere than his own front path. 

As soon as he was gone on the other side of the door, a few guys and girls squealed and amused at the cool moment just now. Baekhyun grimaced a bit because they were all high pitched. 

"I'm glad that my crush is not that cool." Baekhyun stated while looking at Kyungsoo who had his lingering gazes on the door. 

Kyungsoo scrunched his forehead. "You don't want a boyfriend that cool?" Arched one of his eyebrow. "Wait... Isn't your crush a basketball player? He's popular too."

"It's not that what I meant. You know, you will have many competitors if you like the person who is as cool as The Playboy Kim Kai. Is Kai even a name? And my crush has his low profile so that not everyone notice him." Baekhyun shrugged as he chewed on his own bread. "By the way, you should change your crush. You don't even like a playboy, right? He's probably had dated almost everyone in this college." 

"I know." Kyungsoo pursed his lips. "So, any news about your crush?" 

"Hmm... No." Baekhyun sighed dejectedly. "I have thought once that I wanted to slip a love letter into his locker but on the second thought, it's so cheesy." 

Kyungsoo had his eyes open wide. "Hey! It's good. Just do it. Maybe you have a chance. Who knows, right? Try your luck. By the time you two together, you will look at it back as a sweet memories doesn't it?" 

"Oh gosh, Kyung, you're more romantic than I am."

"Oh shut up." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

Lunch time rolled in and Baekhyun excused himself to the office because unfortunately, his assignment had some problems and the lecturer wanted to meet him over lunch. "There goes my lunch." Baekhyun said sadly.

Kyungsoo made his way to his locker and put his unwanted books inside and picked the books needed after lunch. As he reached cafeteria, he quickly bought a packed lunch package and walked out from there and had his way to the rooftop. 

It was his first time to the said place just because he never spent lunch time alone. Baekhyun had his own problems while his other friend, Kim Jongda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter