002 Kyungsoo

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo, full name Do Kyungsoo, stretched his entire body as he awoke from his happy dream sleep with the help of alarm. He yawned for a while as the sleepiness is still in his system. 

Blinking for some times, eyes watery, stare far ahead of him on the study table in his room. His 10 years old room. 

It's been 12 years. 12 years without his biological parents. His parents founded dead in car accident 12 years ago. The car collided with a lorry which the driver was mildly drunk. It had happened when the lorry driver fainted behind the steering and the said lorry loose control. The car which his parents owned was from the opposite direction and they were being the victims of the accidents. 

What scarred Kyungsoo the most was his parents involved in an accident when they were on their way to fetch their only son at school. And the son being was Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was only 9 then. When he waited for his parents at school, he just smiled at the thought that his parents promised him to bring him to a water park after school but his parents never came. He waited and waited at the bustop near his school for a long time before his aunt car came to a halt in front of him. He frowned because he did not like his dad's older sister. In fact, he did not like any of their relatives.

His parents ran from home to get married without their families blessings just because his dad's family was rich while his mom's was poor. By then, they all hated the couple and even their only child, Kyungsoo. That was why he did not like anyone of them.

When his aunt said that his parents had passed away, he did not showing any sad expression nor crying. He kept mum and his poker face instead. Even though the funeral been held successfully, Kyungsoo always staring into space. For a hyper 9 years old child, Kyungsoo seemed to be indifferent than any other children. 

After a few days later when he was locking himself in his room of his aunt and uncle's house, he stepped out from the room to be yelled at and called names by his aunt and uncle. Being a disgrace and bringing the shame to their family. 

He then forced to be their unpaid housekeeper in the house. Just because he had a poor family blood flowing in his body. 

He endured. Really. He thought that he could melt their cold and hard hearts but no... After two years of enduring, he cannot take it anymore. A heart and mind can take so much but if it is too much, they meant to be weak and broken. 

As an 11 years old boy, who needed love and craved for it, Kyungsoo ran away with a small duffel bag. He took just a few pairs of clothes because he knew, he could survive for only a few days. He knew, he will soon follow his parents that left him two years ago. 

But here he is, now 21 years old. Healthy and strong as ever for over the past 10 years he had ran away. He doubt his relatives to search for him just because. 

With a small whine, he moved out from his bed and made his way to the bathroom and took a shower. Ready for college.

He took business management major in Seoul National College. He is in his second year of freshmen and a few months to go for finals and he would like to proceed his degree. He just wanted to be a successful business man. 

He combed his short hair neatly and then reached for his big thick-rimmed glasses on the table beside his bed. He wore it and turned around to the study table and reached for his bag. 

Kyungsoo walked out of his room and made his way to the kitchen and greeted with a sweet aroma of pancakes and he smiled unconsciously. He made a beeline to the kitchen. "Morning, mom." He greeted, smiling with his full plump lips. A heart shaped one. 

"Morning, Kyung." A 43 years old lady greeted him back. She smiled back and placed the plate with two pieces of pancakes in front of Kyungsoo who gratefully took a first bite of it. 

"How was the cafe yesterday?" Kyungsoo asked after swallowed the bitten pancake. He looked up to a grinning woman. 

"Don't worry too much, Kyung. We had many customers yesterday that Zitao and Joonmyeon kept running in and out of the kitchen. They were panicking because the cafe was full at the peak hours of 6 when majority of them had dropped in from work." She chuckled a bit. "It was hilarious to watch those young men to be all panicking while I was relaxing behind the cashier counter." 

Kyungsoo laughed. "It must be chaos at the back with Chef Yixing hyung and Barista Minseok hyung confusing over the orders." 

"You know they always make e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter