005 A Deal

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I-I am sorry!!" The girl bowed severally while trying to make herself looked presentable by straightening her hair. She had bumped to the real owner of the house as she was hurrying to get out from a bedroom after being literally kicked out. 

Jongsun sighed heavily. "Make your way out immediately, please." 

The girl bowed deeply for the last time and scurried away. Jongsun opened the bedroom door to greet with his son's figure burried under the bed cover like a burrito. He knows that his son does not wear anything underneath. Again, his son brought back a girl to sleep together for the night indeed. 

What he felt relief about his son was that he used protection all the time. Avoiding any problems in the future. However, he would be at peace if his son stop this bad habits. He knows that it will backfire. "Wake up, Jongin." He said firmly. 

"Uuughhh..." Kai whined. Head pressed further on the pillow.

"Wake up and go to class, Jongin." 

"Hmm..."

Jongsun sighed. "When will you stop this, Jongin? Stop this habit of yours and stay with one person will you?" 

"..." 

"Just wake up and have some breakfast." Jongsun walked out the room, leaving Kai in his deep thought. 

The younger Kim get up in his glory to his attached bathroom. Uncared-for because he's literally alone in the bedroom at the moment. 

After freshin up, he found a hair clip on the floor beside his bed. A sigh escaped his mouth and he started getting ready for college. He then went straight to the dining table.

"Here." Jongsun handed a few hundreds won notes in front of Kai, who munched on his beacon lazily. Kai looked up to his father, slowing down his munching. Eyebrows arched, confusion obvious. "Just take it." Jongsun smiled half-heartedly. "I just can't get my words through your hard skull into your brain. Maybe I am wrong in growing you up like this. I've failed as a father."

"No. You're not. You're a great father. You're not a failure." Kai frowned. 

Jongsun chuckled bitterly. "Yeah... you're right... well, if your mother is still here, with us, maybe I'll just continue to be a failure."

"I am the one who is stubborn. Don't blame yourself." Kai whispered as he looked down to his breakfast plate. 

"I am concerned about you, Jongin. Don't repeat my mistakes. Don't you see how much I've suffered?" 

Kai gets up from his seat and took three out of five notes on the table. "I'll take this. I'm sorry, dad." Kai quickly walked out of the house to his car after he reached his bag and the small denim jacket on the seat beside him. 

Driving to college had not been this hard with tears blurred his eyes and streaming down his cheeks. He knows. He understand what his father meant. He acknowledged the suffering period. He knows everything but to be assured that he is not alone, he decided to copy his father's mistakes. Everytime he slelt with people, he just wanted to be assured that it is not that mistake for making his mother left their house. 

He knows that he is just being a fool for thinking like that. For thinking that his father as a playboy is not a bad thing. He just wanted to assured himself that being a playboy is never a reason for anyone to leave them. He is a fool. He knows but what can he do? He just wanted to forget his mother who had left them for over 12 years. 

Sure, he miss her so much that he thought he would go crazy but he needed to have a reason for forgetting her. Yes, repeating his father's so-called mistakes is the best option to forget her. When he had at night with random people, he just understand what must his father felt when he slept with random people. Call him crazy, yes, but he just missed his mother so much that he wanted to go against her. He wanted to be a brat that doing things for making his mother to leave. Maybe, once his mother knows that he is following his father's footsteps, she will never return. That is the good thing for making himself forget her. It is hurt but he must endure it for his father. He does not want his father to suffer more. That is all.

He stepped out of his car as he reached the college carpark and proceeded to the lost and found club. "Hey, Kai! What do you wanted to return?" Luhan, the person in charge that day greeted him. Kai searched for the hair clip he found just now in his bag and handed it to Luhan. "Oh. A hair clip? I thought you'll leave that jacket?" Luhan pointed to the jacket on Kai's shoulder. "It's just because you've been bringing it everywhere every day." He shrugged.

"No. It's someone's that I have favour of. Thanking for something..." Kim Kai trailed off. 

"Uhh... Maybe you could leave it here with some note? I'll hand it to the owner once they come here." Luhan said assuringly.

"Uhm... It's personal. I wanted to thank him personally."

"Him?"

"Well then, I'll be moving." Kai said in rush before walked away. 

"Oh, okay. Take care!" Luhan said as Kai is slowly getting far away from him. "I wonder who was it?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is nothing much but out of normalcy, the cafeteria turned into a whisper hall. They whispered to each others, talking about something that might triggered the atmosphere. 

Out of ordinary, Kai is there. Sitting at the corner side of cafeteria. Eating his lunch (bread) with his eyes scanning around. A now familiar denim jacket placed on the table. People are thrilled with the number one heartthrob to be there. Normally, Kim Kai would just buy and go wherever that not many people knows. However, today, he did the opposite. He bought a canned lemon iced tea and a bread and he went straight to a table to sit. 

Other students are afraid if they triggered the playboy so they decided to just whispers in their seat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter