006 First

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week ago, there's rumor about Kim Kai interrogated a nerd and it was hectic. As everyone knows that Kim Kai would not do a nerd, it was questionable that Kai pulled a quite popular nerd (due being friend with Baekhyun who had been 'dating' the basketball captain, Chanyeol) and disappeared for quite a time. 

And also, a week ago, a deal was made and Kim Kai had Do Kyungsoo's phone numbers. However, Kyungsoo never had any unknown number to call him randomly until now. Kyungsoo picked up his phone which had been ringing on the coffee table in the living room. He was about finished doing the dishes after the dinner with Jimin. Jimin had gone to her room after saying that she wanted to get some rest after the hectic day at the cafe. Baekhyun and Jongdae asked him about it but he shrugged them off saying that Kai needed his help in assignments but the two of them let him off with judging stares.

"Hello?" Kyungsoo asked as he took a seat on the couch facing television. 

"Hello." A deep voice greeted him. 

Kyungsoo became alert. He straightened his position. "Uhm... Kim Kai? May I help you?" He could hear a chuckle resonated from the other side of the call. 

"You know it, Kyungsoo... The deal." 

"Tonight?" Kyungsoo frowned. "It's late." He glanced at the clock on the wall right above the television. The clock showed 9 p.m. 

Kai sighed lightly. "I've told you... Whenever I wanted." 

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip. "Uhm... Okay. I'll tell my mom."

"Right. You know the place. Missed call me once you have arrive." With that, Kai cut the call and Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh. 

He walked to his room and changed into something casual. He then walked to his mother's room and knocked lightly. "Mom?"

"Yes?" Jimin opened the door. Eyes not so mysteriously red. "Anything wrong?" 

"I have something to do at... Friend's house." He grimaced a bit at the mention of friend. "I'll be back before midnight." 

"Oh. Okay. Be careful. Anything could happen in the night." Jimin smiled awkwardly. Voice horse.

"Yes. Good night, mom." Kyungsoo pecked on Jimin's cheek before smiling slightly. Understood the situation so well. He knew. It is today. The day of Jimin's 23rd wedding anniversary with the playboy husband of hers. They are still in wedlock since her husband had not given his signature on the divorce paper. Kyungsoo knew that Jimin needed her time alone and he was slightly glad that Kai called him at the right moment. Just slightly.

Kyungsoo opened up the address that was scribbled on a piece of paper while he walked towards the said place. Kai had given him the paper on the deal day. He typed it back in his phone for reminder and saved the unknown number as Kim Kai. Gratefully, the place is not that far from his own. Maybe about twenty minutes of walking through not so dark road.

As soon as he reached the said place, he narrowed his eyes. It is a no wonder when a huge mansion was displayed in front of him. He called Kai and immediately cut it off after five seconds as a sign for Kai. A few seconds later, the gate opened and a security guard in his late 40 and white attire appeared. "Are you Young Master's client?" 

Kyungsoo pressed his lips together before nodding a bit. Even though he knew what it means, he just did not wanted to cause a scene there so let the guard assume what he wanted. The said guard lead him in and opened the huge door of the mansion as he assured the young man to get in. 

"Just climb the stairs and go to your right. A door right next to the stairs is Young Master's bedroom." 

"Thanks." The younger walked in with nervous steps and the guard closed the door behind him. Eyes roamed every nooks of the inner side mansion. It looked homey but not so family friendly. It was as if the place was not being used often. As he stood there, a maid walked out from the back that looked like a kitchen. Kyungsoo blinked his eyes to the old lady who looked at him with curious eyes.

"Do you... Have any appointment here?" 

"I... I was invited by Kai?" Kyungsoo said nervously. He was surprised as the middle aged maid let out a disappointed smile.

"Oh. Just make your way up." She glanced once m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter