An Apology

Like a Foxglove

Sorry that this is not an update but please take time to read.

 

To those who subscribed, veiwed, and to those who had left their comments, I want to extend my heartfelt THANKS. I truly appreciate your support but I'm sad to say that I cannot update this story soon. As some of you has noticed that I haven't logged in for almost two weeks, it's because of the chaotic situation here in my place. There's a political unrest going on in here, and I'm situated in the capital which happened to be the target of the protesters. The situation is indeed scary until now because there's still demonstration almost everyday and policemen are everywhere. There's even 2 armored tanks just below my flat building. My business (boutique) was also affected since I closed it for a week now and there were threat for the expats (foreign workers). I cannot gather my thoughts and can't think well with this current situation. But, I promised that I will not abandon the story since this is my first and maybe the only story here and this is special, at least for me, because this will be my anniversary (for my 1st year here in AFF) present to you and myself. Another reason that I will not neglect this story is because I can't just throw away all the efforts and support  that my friend Tinywings  has put into this. As you can noticed, she made me a new and lovely poster and banner, and I think I can only repay her if I will finish this story :)  I also want to thank Michiusa and Anne60 for their help. Thank you guys.

I'm almost finish with chapter 4 and I hope that I can re-read it and be able to post it soon. Please bear with me guys and I'm asking for your kind consideration.  I will be very thankful for your patience and continued support.  

 

~ Faye ~