WHO?

I WITNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In A land full of apples.......

 

In a land where one family rules everything.......

 

4 Princess are born to be the next ruler....

 

The oldest one Is Princess Lee Saerom who grow up on all the finest things in Seoul

 

the Second one is Princess Noh Jisun....Her mother’s the one who owns the name of Lee...a calm matured woman..

 

The third one is Lee Seoyeon......the ruler Didnt know that someone like her exist....coz she’s illegitimate  child....she’s abandoned...

 

The 4th one is Princess Lee Chaeyoung....The core of the Lee Family.....the one who grows up on their town being A high class person that she is.....

 

How will they be changed by people that they will meet out of fate.....

 

-=-

 

 

“Nakyung?” Chaeyoung look at her thinking who in the world is this woman? but then The woman suddenly enter her room that she didnt get to say a thing....

 

Nakyunh just sat at her bed comfortably

 

 

”How did you get in here? and who are you?” Chaeyoung put her hand to Nakyung’s wrist to pull her away from the bed but she stop when Nakyung get  to move first...Nakyung pull her that she get to sat beside her 

 

It seems to be this Nakyung isnt listening to her....

 

”I Sa-“

 

”Ive miss you”

 

that made her stop... left hanging at those sudden words.....

but she fastly remove that reaction...

her brows knitted then look at Nakyung....

 

”uhmmm....you see im already being kind that im not calling any of my servant to kick you out here”

 

they are just beside each other....

 

”Can you stand up and dont sit on my bed” she had that tone that Nakyung just didnt mind her...

 

 

Chaeyoung scoffed out of amazement on this woman...

 

”Are you deaf?” her patience is just low....

 

she had enough that she held Nakyung’s wrist and about to lift it up when....

 

in a swift manner Nakyung had put some handcuffs on her wrist...

 

 

Chaeyoung move away just to trip when the chain of the cuffs stop her from moving away...

 

”remove this!!” 

 

Nakyung giggle then look at her....

 

”Youre as impatient as usual Chaeyoungie”

 

Chaeyoung really is puzzled at this scenario....why is she talking in familiarity to her...

 

She try to let go of her hand from the cuffs....

 

”You? what’s wrong with you? suddenly appearing here then handcuffing me?” 

 

Chaeyoung pointed at her.....

 

Nakyung just giggle...

 

”Stop laughing!!” she’s irritated...

 

Nakyung pouted...

 

”well i put some handcuffs on you so we can talk properly....”

 

Chaeyoung breathed out....

 

”what kind of weirdness is this? why do you have to handcuff me when you just want to talk to me”

 

she raise her hand and show her hand to Nakyung....

 

Nakyung resisted to say it but the she look at Chaeyoung....

 

 

“will you listen?”

 

Chaeyoung still stare at her suspiciously but then she raise her hand....

 

”okay i give up” she didnt get to raise her hand fully coz of the chain....

 

seconds pass that they just look at each other....

she’s waiting for this Nakyung to talk....

 

”Help me” finally she utter some words...

 

”help in what?”

 

Nakyung seem to hesitate again........

 

Chaeyoung got annoyed at how she wont even say anything...

 

”Ya! are you gonna start to talk or ill kick you?!”

 

Nakyung compose herself...

 

”okay ill say it”

 

Chaeyoung puffed out...

 

”okay say it”

 

Chaeyoung just listen....

 

”You are my Witness” she said that Chaeyoung lift her brows...

 

”witness in what?” 

 

Nakyung held her hands that Chaeyoung just didnt know what this girl is trying to do...

 

”You told me that Youll come back and save me”

 

Chaeyoung all of a sudden started laughing that Nakyung stop from talking......

 

”wait a minute” she just hold her stomach while she cant stop laughing....

 

”i get this....you thought you guys can fool me huh?” she nod her head like a pro....

 

”Is this one of Jiwon unnie’s stupid prank?”

 

she shook her head 

 

“You cant fool me this time”

 

she started calling out...

 

”Ya! Jiwon unnie youre stupid prank wont work”

 

she tap Nakyung’s head....

 

”Hey midget...tell that other midget that i wont fall for this stupidity” she knew that she caught them....

 

a knock on the door made Chaeyoung stop from tapping Nakyung’s head.....

 

”enter” she said that the door open

 

It’s her servant...

 

”Are you alright Princess Chaeyoung?”

 

Chaeyoung smirk...

 

”Yeah, im fine...can you call jiwon unnie and tell her to make this crazy friend of hers away from here so i can sleep”

 

the old lady servant look at where she’s pointing out...

 

”Jiwon is not here...she’s at the other mansion serving out Princess Jisun...and where’s the friend youre saying?” 

 

“here” Chaeyoung pointed behind her....

 

the old lady look at it firmly...

 

”There’s no one Princess”

 

Chaeyoung got annoyed...

 

”Are you blind? i said she’s here” chaeyoung turn to look at Nakyung only to froze the moment there’s no one beside her”

 

she raise her hand and there’s no cuffs....

 

”what the hell is this?” Chaeyoung got frightened and as she realize it she shouted and fainted...

 

”Princess Chaeyoung!!” she worriedly run to chaeyoung....

 

 

”Pabo” someone whispered along the wind.....

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter