LEE SEOYEON

I WITNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The story now opens.........

 

 

The deepness of the night lingers and as it goes on....a secret will start.....

 

In a small house that seem to be abandoned by people and time.....

 

The sound of cries are heard.....

 

Two men just panting and out of breath.....

 

”What should we do Hyung?” a panic voice echoed through....

 

the other one is holding his stomach that got shot.....

 

Two babies are place in an empty crate.......

 

The other man is just trying to go on but he can feel that he will fall any second.....

 

”Hi-Hiro” he grab onto him to further balance himself....

 

”My Dau-“ he cant take the pain...

 

”Hyung” the younger one worriedly try to make him stay still...

 

he smile while his breath is almost out...

 

”Make sure to make Chaeyoung safe” he hardly pronounce it....

 

he nod his head at that last favor...

 

”Hide Seo.......hide Seoyeon”

 

He really nod his head....

 

his tears flow down....

 

he kneel in front of the crate and look at the babies.....

 

the younger one is crying so hard while the older one is just peacefully sleeping....

 

”My dau-......My daughters” he try to smile....

 

”Father is always......sorry.....” he turn his head to the older one....

 

 

“Im just doing this.....to make every-.....thing alright”

 

he held the older baby’s head....

 

”One day.....you......have.....to come back and save.....youre sister.....”

 

 

he smile.....

 

he turn his head to his companion......

 

”Take her...hurry!!”

 

he nod his head then grab one of the Babies....

 

but then before he could even move the door slam open.....

 

 

’ Have you thought about what is it really to be with you? ‘

 

 

It was a woman......

 

the one holding the baby had halted......

 

he move it away....

 

”where do you think youre going?” the woman ask as she walk making him step backward.....

 

the woman’s eyes open wide....

 

”who is that youre holding?” she ask....

 

 

he gritted his teeth then grab a small knife from his pocket......

 

the woman laugh....

 

”Are you making me laugh?” she said while looking at the small knife but the man while his hands are trembling had put the baby down and he let out his tongue as he  cut it.....

 

his mouth splat out some blood....he shook his head......

 

he is crying hard.......

 

The woman had gritted her teeth.....knowing that he cant say it anymore....who among the babies is the curse one.....

 

”Where is she???” she shouted...while looking at each of the baby....

 

he shook his head.....he cant tell it anymore.....coz he cutted his tongue....

 

 

’ Have you thought if the person youre seeing right now is the person that she really is? ‘

 

 

One of the babies is the curse......and the other one will be the saviour......and one of them is maybe the person that you love.........

 

 

 

 

 

=================

 

The little girl Kon drop the daily newspaper at the small house.....

 

she is about to walk ahead when the door open and saw an old man walking out of it....

 

the old man took the newspaper.......

 

”There’s a daily pick of our newspaper” the kid had said that the old man smile at her....

 

Kon look at the old man.....

 

he smile and bow his head to her....

 

he didnt answer at all.....the door close....

 

 

Kon didnt mind it and just held her bag with newspapers.......

 

as she walk at the alleyway a woman enter next.......

 

 

the woman had stop on the same door where the newspapergirl drop her last newspaper earlier...

 

 

she had the key of the house...

 

 

she walk inside the house.....

 

the old man earlier is now sitting on a rocking chair and reading the newspaper....

 

he didnt notice Seoyeon is already there.....

 

Seoyeon tap him that he look at her...

 

upon seeing her the old man smile so wide

 

he raise his hands and started to sign.....

 

seoyeon nodded her head...

 

seoyeon sign back ( i have eaten already...what about you?)

 

the older man nod his head.....

 

Seoyeon went at the kitchen.....

 

she look at the cupboard.....

 

she took a cup....

 

she lifted up the hot water and pour it to the cup.....

 

she put the tea....

 

 

the older one smile and tap seoyeon to sit at the chair just in front of him....

 

the older man started to sign.....

 

(Hows school?) he signed...

 

Seoyeon simply smile...

 

(it’s fine dont worry) 

 

‘ He’s the one who took me after my father abandoned me....i dont even know who my mother is...he cant really talk.....his tongue is cut on haft which i didnt know why?....he’s a good person...im working hard so we can have a good life...i study on the morning then have a part time after ‘

 

 

 

 

Seoyeon is busy wiping the table at the restaurant where she’s on part time....

 

her co workers are currently on the counter talking about something...

 

”hey, speaking of scary stories.....have you heard about the history of Lee family?”

 

that made seoyeon’s hand stop from wiping.....her head turn up...somehow she got caught by it...

 

“Yeah, ive heard about it? is it true?” one of them shivers...

 

they all got interested on it.....

 

”it is once said that....” one of them started while seoyeon just continue wiping but her ears are listening to it....

 

 

’ This land was so poor and everything around it was so hard and rough.....’

 

”then?” one of them asked as they talk about it....

 

’ On this poor land with it’s poor people....it’s ruled by a selfish man....he let people work nonstop without pay...he ruled the land for years until one woman arrived......’

 

 

”A woman?” they are really into it....

 

Seoyeon didnt realize that she’s wiping the same table over and over coz she’s too busy listening....

 

’ The woman is said to be the apple bearer.....she came on this land with apples....’

 

but the story telling was cut off when the chime of the door had ring and someone enter in...

 

Everyone is kinda surprise at the one who enter in......

 

they started whispering and the conversation about the history stop...coz it’s....

 

”Lee Chaeyoung” Seoyeon whispered while looking at the tall person who enter in....

 

 

The core of the Lee Family.....

 

 

’ Out of the 4 women who carries the name of Lee....one is a curse and one is the savior....but who is the apple bearer....?’

 

 

”Chaeyoung-ah” the door swing open and a small woman enter in....

 

Seoyeon’s eyes froze on the woman who entered....

 

she was.....

 

 

she raise her eyes and look at the woman only to see her smiling....at the cold night with pouring rain...while she’s crying on  how life treats her....Seoyeon  saw her smiling.....

 

her umbrella is covering her from the further rain.....

 

”Are you alright?” that sweet voice....

 

It’s her.....

 

 

 

Seoyeon just stare at her...

 

 

Then......

 

 

”Where is she?” Chaeyoung ask while looking around with her low voice....

 

Nakyung stand in front of Chaeyoung....

 

”the one that’s standing near the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter