EVERYTHING

I WITNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A woman stop by on a big hallway while on her hands was a baby.....

 

 

The Baby was just peacefully sleeping......without knowing what’s happening around.....

 

The woman just look ahead...her eyes was steep....it holds nothing but emptiness....

 

The one in front of her was just sitting on it’s chair.....

 

the big hallway of the room was dim....it was scattered with an obvious pain and sadness as you look through it

 

 

The baby was gently place on the floor in front of that person.....

 

 

“I brought you the child”

 

That calm and empty voice started....

 

she wasnt looking at that person.....she cant bare to look....

 

”Why did you bring that child here?” that voice.....

 

the voice that makes everyone fearful......

 

 

she look....

 

Face that Everyone knows.....Eyes that decline to see the truth.....ears that cover itself so it wont hear the cry of pain.....

 

Then that mark on the right side of its face........

 

”I told you To kill it”

 

That Person was no other than.....

 

 

 

 

 

”Nakyung-ah”

 

Nakyung turn herself to look at Chaeyoung......

 

 

”What is this?” Eli raise the small book that Nakyung handed to her earlier....

 

Nakyung just stand still in front of Eli while they are on the roof where they always hang out....

 

 

”It’s called a diary” 

 

Nakyung then raise her head..looking up on the sky....

 

Eli just look at the small notebook....

 

”There are some things on this world that you have to say but you cant really..” Nakyung grin...her eyes are still on the sky....

 

 

”Just put those words on that small book....it can sometimes lessen the pain”

 

 

 

Eli look at the small note book

 

Diary?

 

 

‘ Kyu, Do you know how you look like?......’

 

Her eyes just lingers on Nakyung......

 

she look at her....

 

 

Nakyung turn to look....Eli was still looking at her that their eyes met....

 

 

under the starry sky.....

 

Their eyes both twinkle as they look at each other...

 

Eli who came several Years earlier....Looking at the woman who lives on Years that is set to unknown

 

 

 

’ Youre shining bright like a Star ‘

 

 

 

 

============

 

 

‘ I Witness ‘ A group consists of Nakyung....Chaeyoung.....Seoyeon and Jiheon.....

 

 

They help Students on their school to stop the bullying.....

 

Somehow they also Help Nakyung on what she called missing information  about her......

 

 

Eli was clueless of course well Seoyeon is haft clueless while Jiheon Somehow knows the truth....

 

 

 

 

 

What exactly is the truth....

 

Seoyeon put down the old notebook on the top of her drawer.....

 

 

The old man smile when seoyeon came down wearing her school uniform...

 

he tap her back while Seoyeon sign him if he’s alright on which he nodded....

 

 

The old man sign her that she looks happy lately.....

 

Seoyeon just had that simple grin....she swish the curtain that it reveals the shining sun outside

 

 

 

 

Seoyeon always reads the notebook..and she notice that every pages of writing are sometimes incomplete....

 

 

 

The old man had waved his hand to a goodbye when seoyeon open the door to leave.......

 

Seoyeon felt outcast....She felt like there’s something wrong on her life.....no one really knows that she’s part of the ruling family.....but that was before coz.....

 

she’s kinda happy.......

 

 

 

=======

 

“What’s wrong?” Gyuri asked when Hayoung had that bad temper since they started their search out

 

 

”Nothing” She answer simply while turning the pages of an old book....

 

 

”Did you and Princess Saerom fight or something?” It was Hanuel who  sits on top of the table...

 

”Its not that...i already said im fine” Hayoung had that finality on her voice that Hanuel and Gyuri had to look at each other who doesnt have any clue about it...

 

 

 

Hayoung felt really uncomfortable at the thought of Something......

 

Saerom is starting to get suspicious of what she does with Gyuri and the Chief.......they had an arguement earlier before she get in here because she caught Saerom touching her things....

 

Is She curious? 

 

No one should know what they are doing......

 

 

The Thing is......

 

What are they exactly doing.....?

 

 

 

 

 

Hayoung in front of the three people...

 

they are just listening to her....

 

The chief....

 

Gyuri then Hanuel....

 

”Ill just do a recap of what we already search....”

 

Hayoung look at each of them.....

 

 

”Ill start now”

 

Hayoung look at the chief for agreement that the chief nod....

 

Hayoung started....

 

 

’ We are on a Timeline.....In Each Timeline there will be a Root and in a root.....strings of Possible future are connected.......It’s like The Root will be the starter of several timelines.....the root is like the original presenter of the time.....the strings of timeline basically is every scenario that can possibly happen to the root.......For example there is ‘You’ then there is a string of you who jumps then another string of you who sleeps then there is another string of you who run....but it’s just you on every timeline that you have.........Then The bearer........The Bearer is the one who already seen every of it’s timeline.....the bearer who can travel through every timeline....’

 

 

 

’ The Curse And Savior happens everytime the bearer wakes up.......’

 

 

 

Eli somehow got use to how this dream is set in.....

 

Her name in this Dream is Lee Chaeyoung...

she’s now on a modern time with things that you can never see in her reality....

 

 

Then.....

 

She’s wearing clothes on how the people on this timeline does....

 

They call it fashion.....

 

she once heard Jiheon said that Seoyeon has swag....

 

she try to think what swag is....

 

Seoyeon just said that it’s something natural to her.....

 

 

 

Her group had decided to meet up and have a talk.....but then at how wide the property of the Lee’s where she’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter