JIHEON’S TIMELINE

I WITNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“After Rain.......it was Snow.........” Seoyeon reads the small book......

 

 

It was the notebook she found on their attic......Months ago.....

 

she doesnt really know who these book belongs to

 

 

but the moment she started reading it...it felt like every letter has a deep meaning and pulling her through....

 

 

The old man smile and tap her shoulder while she wave her hand to leave for school.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘ Seonun told me that he had this feeling....at first i thought he was just making fun of it but then i also notice...maybe he also likes Kyu ‘

 

 

 

Seoyeon just look behind her......

 

”What are you doing there?” It Was Jiheon with her usual smile....

 

Seoyeon had scratch her head and look at her....

 

” I am waiting for you”

 

it made Jiheon stop a little but Seoyeon didnt notice it at all....

 

Jiheon had conciously look away.....

 

 

Seoyeon didnt have any clue.....

 

 

While Youre busy looking at someone else you dont realize how much i look at you......

 

 

 

Jiheon can see it.....

 

that Seoyeon just had that smile when Nakyung arrive with Eli......

 

 

they had those high five...small bickering before they enter inside the school....

 

They had this group called.... ‘I witness’

 

 

(A/N: At the first timeline which is the original timeline of Chaeyoung....Jiheon isnt convince yet for the I Witness Group...but on this Timeline with Eli....Jiheon is already part of the group and she’s already close with everyone )

 

 

 

 

===========

 

Hayoung was looking for Saerom all over the farm.....she cant find her......

 

she asked someone and someone had said that she’s with Kon......

 

 

 

”Where’s youre parents by the way?” Saerom had asked while both of them are sitting on the edge of an old pipe that’s not working anymore....

 

 

Kon had turn her head up trying to think...

 

”well My Parents are both complicated” the kid had answer while her ice cream that Saerom brought for her......

 

she talk so mature yet with ice cream Saerom can still see that Kon’s really a kid....

 

”My Parents are both complicated too” Saerom had to agree.....

 

 

Kon had look at her.....

 

”well we cant really choose who will our parents be....but....i will always be grateful for them”

 

Saerom had smile...

 

”that’s right”

 

 

Hayoung just stood on the side......looking at them......

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile......

 

 

Jiwon just try not to look while Jisun touch Gyuri’s clothes trying to fix it.....

 

They are going to a check up for Jisun’s eyes.....

 

 

 

”Its already fine Jisun-ah” Gyuri massage her neck when Jisun kept insisting on fixing it.....she just cant stop jisun...

 

 

 

Jiwon just went out of the room.....the sound of the door made Jisun stop....

 

Gyuri notice that Jisun had stop and look at the direction of the door......

 

 

Gyuri’s hand had held Jisun’s hand....coz she knew that Jisun is now looking for Jiwon.....

 

Jisun had turn her head to Gyuri.....

 

The younger one had smile.....

 

”I think you look fine now....lets go” 

 

Gyuri felt weird when Jisun let go from her hold....

 

Gyuri had guide her and didnt mind the feeling earlier...

 

 

 

=====

 

 

OLD TIME (HISTORY OF LEE FAMILY)

 

 

 

A group of Men with an old lady just run chasing a Teenager as he run so fast.....

 

 

 

he move on the other side and hid himself at the vacant lot......

 

he breathed in relief when the old lady and her men had run ahead.....

 

 

he is about to sneak away when someone grab him....

 

he look back while moving away....

 

 

but he cant escape coz his dress has been grab....

 

 

he stop struggling when a certain woman drop him down....

 

”You really are Persistent on this kind of things”

 

The kid try to hide his face and doesnt look at her.....

 

”i Dont....understand...you” he said in a broken English......

 

The woman smile....

 

”Anthony Right?” she squat down to look at him properly.....

 

”Bring back what you stole”

 

he repeated to say his broken english.....

 

but he got pinched that he screamed......

 

he cover his mouth not to be caught.....

 

”i know you can understand me” The woman had said.....

 

 

he still tries to Speak english.....

 

 

 

The teen kid look so American.......

 

Young can see his blonde hair shining bright...his blue eyes......and his white complexion.....

 

 

”They will put me in a cage if ever i try to bring back what i stole” th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter