START

I WITNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

What if?

 

 

Have you heard about snow white and how she bite her apple?

 

 

what really happen after she bite her apple? did she die or have she fallen asleep..........?

 

-

 

“she punch me on my stomach” 

 

she was crying while both her and another student are standing in front of the principal....

 

The principal sighed then look at the other one....

 

she looks bored while looking up on the ceiling.....

 

she yawned then release another sigh.....

 

 

The Principal had talk to them.....

 

the crying girl went out of the office after the conversation while the other one stayed....

 

 

A magazine had drop on her face after the principal had thrown it to her....

 

her blank face just stay still....

 

”what is this again?” the Principal tiredly said like he had enough of it....

 

“Chaeyoung, ive already told you so many times im the principal of this school...so please just once be a proper example” he pleads.....

 

”If i told you i didnt even do anything will you believe me?” Chaeyoung said lazily....

 

”Chaeyoung-ah, Just be proper please” he said...

 

”chi” she just spat out then her hand swish the magazines that it all drop on the floor...

 

she went out of the principals room.....

 

as she walk two student just avoided her and walk far from her....

 

”she got away with her bullying again” 

 

“just because she’s the Principal’s niece”

 

She clearly heard them whispering

 

she just didnt mind it.....

 

 

It’s a waste of time explaining something when no one even listen or believes on you.....

 

’ I am Lee Chaeyoung....An Iljin one as they call me.....In this small town where the Lee Family rules...i am part of it...’

 

 

”What does Youre cousin looks like?” A long haired girl ask while she’s picking up some apples on the Farm.....

 

she’s sitting on the side while Hayoung the one picking up the apple just do her job....

 

”A woman” she just replied that Hayoung stop from that way of answer....

 

”i know she’s a woman” Hayoung obviously said....

 

Chaeyoung look back at her.....

 

”I cant remember how she looks like now...it’s been a long time since i last saw Saerom unnie”

 

She lazily answered....

 

She stood up and about to walk when Hayoung tap her back that she look at the older one...

 

”Just dont mind them” hayoung just said that Chaeyoung smile a little....

 

‘ I almost forgot that there are still someone on my side ‘

 

“Hey” that voice sure is familiar.....

 

Hayoung stop cutting....

 

she’s holding out some Paper and showing it out....

 

”What’s that?” Chaeyoung ask.....

 

Jiwon stand firm then compose herself....

 

”I got a job”

 

that made the 2young look at each other....

 

”You already had a job” It was Chaeyoung....

 

Chaeyoung took the paper From Jiwon while the two older ones are talking....

 

”Trip To paris?” Chaeyoung reads the paper....

 

”Miss. Noh had told me that she will raise my salary ill just have to take care of her daughter”

 

Chaeyoung put back the paper to Jiwon....

 

”So both of my cousin are dropping here” Chaeyoung said...

 

”one for You” she look at Hayoung then to Jiwon “then one for you”

 

Chaeyoung tap each of her older unnie’s shoulder...

 

”good luck” she said and walk ahead....

 

that made Hayoung and Jiwon look at each other....

 

 

 

 

 

What if someone witness how she had bitten the apple, maybe something will change...

 

Maybe....Maybe.....

 

 

Chaeyoung walk pass someone......

 

that someone had enter a restaurant....

 

”Hurry up Lee” one of the staff said....

 

she hurriedly run to get inside the kitchen.....

 

”hurry up and wash the dishes” A woman commanded that she bow and run immediately to the sink with piles of Plates.....

 

 

she’s also part of the ruling Lee family but the thing is she’s not acknowledge coz she’s an illegitimate child.....the lee family didnt even know that she exist.....

 

 

’ Lee Seoyeon believes that Lee Family are just trash..she doesnt need that family name...her father abandon her after knowing that she was formed out....she can go on her life even if she’s not acknowledge by them.....’

 

 

“another pile Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter