She will be alright!

Crazy In Love!!!

Rayila soon finds herself in the hospital where she was attached to many wires and monitors and across the room she saw Raiyla and her parents there as she made a sound making them look as Yunho said " Rayila sweety I'm sorry for not picking you up after the concert so please blame me for everything I did to you!" Rayila said " daddy I forgive you but me and Raiyla need to tell you something...!"

Yunho listened as she continues " me and Raiyla are dating two of the EXO members... and they are Chanyeol and Suho so please dad let us go and be happy with them we had enough of your overprotecting us it's not ok for us!!"... Yunho sighs knowing she's right as he says " Rayila and Raiyla I've been a bad father not listening to you guys and to tell you this I just wanted-" Raiyla comes and says " dad your not a bad father to us!"...

Raiyla continues " dad you've taken good care of us till this day and we are happy about it so we need to live our lives with someone that truly loves us so Chanyeol and Suho were the one's to do that!" Yunho hugs Raiyla when the doctor said " ok Rayila time for your last checkup and you can leave today!"...

Rayila soon got discharged when Chanyeol and Suho appeared with their casual clothes as they approached them as Yunho said " I'm leaving to you two to care of my daughter's and please don't hurt them and welcome to the family Jung Suho and Chanyeol!" Rayila and Raiyla were shocked that their father accept them in the family...

Suho and Chanyeol took them to Lotte World as they arrived Rayila pointed to a rollercoaster that she wanted to ride so Chanyeol heads with her as they waited in line while Suho and Raiyla head to the merry-go-round as she gets on a horse while Suho gets in the carousel seat when he said " please take me to where your going princess!"...

Raiyla smiles as it began moving slowly but what Suho didn't realize is that she got off and sat next to him and scouted herself closer until she was in his embrace... Suho hugs her as the ride goes... then Suho kisses her as the ride stopped making them part as they got off...

Rayila and Chanyeol were in the bumpy cars... they kept bumping each other while the other people also bump them... she was having so much fun when they were done she got out and Chanyeol followed when they spotted Suho and Raiyla kissing in a dark place as they cleared their throats startling them as they head together to their very last ride... the Ferris Wheel...

Raiyla and Rayila got in the blue one as for Suho and Chanyeol got in the red the person who operates closed the doors and finally the ride moves as the girls looked out and saw the beautiful view of Seoul as Rayila took it smiling as the ride goes as the girls were first to get off then came Chanyeol and Suho...

 The announcer said " in 3 minutes Lotte World will be closing so please make sure you get anything but be at the entrance before!" Chanyeol saw a sign saying " free cotton candies: only pink and white available!" Suho gets two whites and two pinks as they grab each one... then they get a free funnel cake and pretzel with cheese as the announcer said " please go to the main entrance please!" Chanyeol finally stopped to get a free penguin, dolphin, and lion as a toy to keep and they were key chains...

The gate soon closed behind them as Chanyeol kept eating his funnel cake as Rayila eats the cotton candy then he throws it in the trash and eats quickly his white cotton candy throwing the stick on the floor... they get in the car as Chanyeol turns the car on and heads home to rest...

Once they got home the girls sets their stuff in a corner with their shoes there as well then they get their slippers out and put them on as they head inside... Chanyeol and Suho were in the kitchen as they saw them admiring their house... Suho moved in with Chanyeol so they are pretty much alone...

Rayila and Raiyla heads upstairs when Chanyeol and Suho had dirty thughts in their heads as they followed the girls... Rayila went in Chanyeol's room while Raiyla was in Suho's room when the girls shrieked as Suho brought in Raiyla into Chanyeol's room...

Soon both girls were in Chanyeol's room when the boys were stripping themselves while the girls were snickering when they took their boxers off... Rayila and Raiyla gasped when they quickly ran to them and took their clothes off and began to have all night till morning...

Morning suddenly came as the ray of sunlight shined through the curtains and lit up the room when the four of them were in each other embrace as Chanyeol woke up but went to sleep...

What happens when Rayila suddenly becomes pregnant??? How will Chanyeol deal with this?