Nicole's third child!!

Crazy In Love!!!

Nicole has been waiting for this moment of her third child coming to the world and this time she wants a baby boy... Nicole has been having dreams of carrying her little boy alongside with Yunho and the girls... so she gathered herself and goes for a checkup...

Dr. Jung who was busy writing... he saw his daughter-in-law coming as he asked " what can I do for you?" Nicole said " father-in-law I came for my checkup!" So Dr. Jung sat her in the big chair as he grabbed his doctor suit and some liquid... he said " ok this will feel cold!" Nicole lifited her shirt exposing her baby bump as Dr. Jung spreads liquid on her... he was right it was so cold as she shivers a bit...

Dr. Jung said " I'll be right back with your results!" As he left Nicole examined his new office as she looked at picture frames that had her and Yunho already married and on the other frame had the picture was Rayila and Raiyla when they were little...

Nicole smiled as she heard him coming as she sar back down waiting as he opened the door and said " ok Nicole your done and by the looks of it... the gender will have to wait for 4 weeks so come back in 4 weeks so that we know what gender it is!" Nicole nods as she heads off...

At home...

Rayila and Raiyla were doing homework when Nicole came back as Yunho asked " honey where have you've been?" Nicole said " oh I went to the hospital because I wasn't feeling good!" Yunho comes quickly and touches her forehead as he says " well your fever is alright!"...

Rayila feels her baby moving and kicking when Raiyla ask " are you ok?" Rayila said " the baby is kicking my stomach and it won't stop!"... Raiyla goes to her parents as she says " mom dad Rayila's baby is kicking her stomach and won't stop!"...

Yunho and Nicole hurries to Rayila when they noticed her clutching her stomach trying to calm it down... Yunho told Chanyeol that he'll take care of her but the way it looks I think the child is urging the touch of the father...

Rayila said " dad take me to Chanyeol he knows how to calm it down it happened before he can do it again!" Yunho nods as he takes her to Chanyeol... as they arrive Yunho helps Rayila out of the car... they reach the front door as Yunho knocks...

Suho opens the door and said " oh welcome to our home please come in!" Yunho and Rayila came in when they reach inside Rayila felt a strong kick making her fall slowly on the floor yelling at it for not calming down... Chanyeol comes in quickly after hearing screams as he lifted her up making her stand as he touches her stomach...

Rayila felt her baby kicking gently as a sign of relief... Chanyeol calmed her baby as he said " Rayila I think we better start getting ourselves married before you give-" Rayila said " Chanyeol I know my dad he told me he'll do everything!" Chanyeol smiles and chuckles...

After few weeks... 

Nicole had given birth to a healthy baby boy by the name of Xavier Jung... she finally has a baby boy she's been dreaming of having... she is so happy... Yunho runs through the hallways as he reaches the door he looks inside and sees her holding their third child...

Yunho is so happy that Nicole had given him their third generation in their family... soon Chanyeol and Rayila will be married just before she gives birth... Rayila was getting everything when she felt something leaking through her legs as she tries to ignore but her sister saw it and immediately called the ambulance...

Rayila is about to give birth when they reached the labour room and set her on the bed when she starts to push when Dr. Jung appeared as he made her breathe and she pushed again until the doctor pulled gently as a baby cried filled the room and Rayila saw her baby getting cleaned...

Chanyeol runs through the hallways of the hospital as he reached the room where Rayila is as he saw what it was his heart began to flutter... he saw the little bundle of joy that the nurse is holding as he got closer he saw the most beautiful baby girl he never saw...

Chanyeol was in love with his baby girl... Rayila thought of a name so she went with Jung Danielle... as the nurse wrote it down Chanyeol asked the nurse " may I hold my daughter please?" The nurse nods and hands him his daughter as he is memorized her features... she looks like her mother while her little ears are starting to look like his...

Rayila was waiting for the nurse to come with her daughter but what she saw was her boyfriend Chanyeol holding her as he came closer to her as he said " this came too early before our wedding... we need to marry now!" Rayila nods as she got discharged as they head home...

What's going to happen? Will Chanyeol and Rayila marry each other??