Chanyeol's VISIT!!

Crazy In Love!!!

Mr. Park was busy scanning through the folders of each student when Raiyla came in and asked " um... Mr. Park I know my sister is married to your son but doesn't mean I'm also part of it?" Mr. Park nods as he says " of course Raiyla... Rayila is your sister and that makes you part of it so I welcome you as well!"...

Raiyla excuses herself when she opens the door she bumps into Chanyeol... Raiyla didn't know he was there as she rubs her head when she looks up directly to him she apologizes immediately when Chanyeol said " no need to apologize just be careful next time!" Raiyla felt relieved...

Raiyla hurries to her dorm which she shares with Rayila as she opens the door and enters closing it behind her back as Rayila came out of the shower when she happened to notice that the wedding band is still on Rayila and she didn't see Chanyeol's or maybe it was fast for her to capture his wedding band...

inside of Mr. Park's office...

Chanyeol was seated in one of his father's chairs as his father spoke " my son I know that your busy here and there but what I find so pecuilar in you is that your not wearing the most important ring and that will put your marriage in trouble if you don't have it on you or else someone might steal you or Rayila away and might not see each other-!"...

Chanyeol cuts his father " dad I have it in my pocket and I'll put it on afterwards so no need to worry I still love her which I haven't seen her in 2 months and it drives me crazy!" Mr. Park knows that when your wife is gone for 2 months the husband goes crazy which he understands his son's concerns...

Mr. Park gave his son the room where Rayila is in as he gets out his wedding band and places it back on his wedding finger and heads to the room... Chanyeol knocks on the door when Raiyla answers letting him enter when he asked " where is my beautiful wifey?" Rayila comes out and Chanyeol goes quickly to her and hugs her like they've haven't seen each other like forever...

Rayila says " Channie what brings you here?" Chanyeol said " to visit my father and you study here... wow this is amazing oh by the way Yunho called me to let you know that Danielle is getting worried about Xiaver which he fell deeply sick and she doesn't know what to do which Yunho called Nicole like 10 times and no response from her!"...

Rayila found it strange that her mom isn't there so she tried calling her... " hello this is Jung Nicole I won't be able to take your call at this point so please leave your name and your phone number and I'll return your call as soon as I can ok bye!..." a beep came after as Rayila left her a voicemail...

Rayila is now getting very worried that Nicole won't answer the calls and probably she has 100 missed calls and 10 voicemails... where could she be??... Yunho tried to look for her so he gets in his car leaving 2 important childrens at home and heads off quickly which Danielle doesn't know what to do as Xiaver got worse...

Danielle only had one chance so she carries Xiaver and heads to a nearby hospital which probably is 2 blocks away which she can make it... upon arriving she opens the doors as she was welcomed by the nurses when one of them asks her " what brings you here?" Danielle said " Xiaver sick and can't move!" Nurse saw that Xiaver was clutching his little stomach as he spewed green liquid which he was rushed inside in one of the rooms before it spreads...

Danielle made sure he doesn't feel alone so she sits besides him while she saw nurses connecting him to many wires as the doctor examined his body and eyes... the doctor was surprised that only the little girl was present and not the adults...

The doctor immediately dialed Rayila as she got notified that only her daughter was present so she runs to where Danielle is followed by Chanyeol and Raiyla...

will Danielle tell her mother everything?