The Marriage!!

Crazy In Love!!!

Everything seemed going well when Raiyla came for finishing the final touches as Rayila came and said " sis I think it's too big for me!" Raiyla looked and sure their mom's wedding dress was big on her... but there is nothing that they can do the wedding starts in 4min and there is no time for exchanging...

Nicole and Yunho came with now their 4yr old Xavier Jung as Nicole went to where Rayila was waiting... upon arriving Nicole entered the room and saw her daughter in her dress but she saw that it was too big for her so she said " honey I'm sorry but if you want I brought you the correct size this one is the exact dress as mine so here quickly get changing the wedding march just began..!" 

Rayila went in quickly and took off her mother's dress and put on the correct one as she came out when Nicole zipped it up and hand her bouquet while Raiyla puts on her heels as Yunho waited patiently for her as she came out linking her left arm on her father's arm...

The doors open and everyone stood up and turned to see the bride as Rayila walked with her father down as Chanyeol saw the most beautiful girl he ever saw as they reached Yunho handed her over to him as Rayila stepped up one more step...

They were face to face while the priest says their vows as he asked " Do you Park Chanyeol take Rayila as your wife to have into hold to in sickness and to health to death do you apart?" Chanyeol responds " I do" the priest continues " Do you Jung Rayila take Park Chanyeol as your husband to have into hold to in sickness and to health to death do you apart?" Rayila answered " I do!"...

The rings soon came and Rayila puts it on Chanyeol's wedding finger as well for Chanyeol when the priest said " I now pronounce you husband and wife... Chanyeol you may kiss your bride!" Chanyeol went closer and kissed her when the wedding march played...

Chanyeol is so happy that he finally married the girl of his dreams... Jung Rayila now became Park Rayila... Rayila thought she was dreaming but no it's happening she is now married to the one that she'll be for forever... Park Chanyeol... 

They both looked at each other in happiness that now they'll complete their happiness... Rayila dreamed of having Chanyeol as a husband and now her dream came true... Rayila soon will be the most happy person ever...

Nicole and Yunho had to take care of their little 3yr old Danielle (Chanyeol and Rayila's daughter)... Danielle is growing much to look like her father Chanyeol since her little ears are starting to look like Chanyeol's ears...

Rayila waves goodbye to her friends and family especially her little ball of sunshine... Danielle... off they go to their honeymoon and soon they will return...

2 months passed...

Rayila was now graduated and off to college same thing with Raiyla... they're going to the same college as Rayila earned her Valectitorian and Salutitorian medals which her sister is proud of having a smart sister like Rayila...

Chanyeol on the other hand was with s going to Japan for a concert and interview and next will be China so Chanyeol will be busy...

Rayila and Raiyla gathered all of their stuff from their dorm and soon off they'll go to Stanford University in Iowa... Rayila locked their dorm which they don't know when they'll return but time will tell...

The plane arrived in Iowa and the girls soon got off and one of their assistants helped them with their stuff as the director of the college said " welcome ladies to Iowa City the place where you can start a new life so please follow me and let's get you two in!" (Remember Rayila has her wedding band and Chanyeol has his)... the director said " may I have your names please?" Raiyla said " I'm Jung Raiyla!" Director wrote it down...

The director looked up to Rayila and said " yours!" Rayila said " I'm Park Rayila married to one of EXO members!" The director said " oh to Park Chanyeol... well I'm sure my son chose a good girl to marry so I welcome you to the Park family!"... wait the director is Chanyeol's father... Mr. Park...

Mr. Park showed them the whole college and the campus which it's seperated but kept close to the college as he hands them their schedule and explained the classes and the times of each of them... " so now that I've explained everything you now understand that the classes you need to be there 15min before or count it as late!"...

Rayila and Raiyla nods as they both checked their schedules...

Rayila's schedule:

  1. Pre-algebra 
  2. Pre-Geometry 
  3. advanced Algebra
  4. advanced Geometry
  5. advanced History 
  6. advanced Calculus 
  7. advanced Biology
  8. study hall

repeat*(everyday) lunch included after your 5th period... 

Raiyla's schedule:

  1. algebra 
  2. geometry
  3. calculus 
  4. biology
  5.  Computer & business
  6. Arts & ceramics
  7. advanced Algebra
  8. study hall

​​​​​​​repeat*(everyday) lunch included after your 5th period...

So pretty much they won't be together so they sill have to deal with it... after the director gave them the schedule the teacher showed them their new dorm...

But what happens when Chanyeol gets free days and visits his father in one of the main University? Will he see his wife after 2 months of not seeing each other?